Donald Trump: A Clinton Plant, A RINO Decoy, A Democrat Stealth Dem?

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Donald Trump: A Clinton Plant, A RINO Decoy, A Democrat Stealth ...

A Plant, a Decoy or a Stealth Candidate

Both sides of the right-left spectrum are advancing political plots and intrigues concerning the Trump candidacy which make too much sense to be dismissed.

It’s been said by many political commentators and analysts that if the Clintons were to conceive a plot that would both destroy the Republican Party (which deserves total destruction) and guarantee a win for Hillary, a Donald Trump candidacy is it.

trump-plant.jpg

Nobody forced right wingers to select the orange clown, but if Trump's candidacy was a Hillary campaign idea, whoever thought that up deserves a raise.

I said this when Drumpf first announced he was running. I wouldnt be surprised the GOP were too stupid to figure it out.

So you are saying Trump is in on the Clinton scheme? I wonder what they offered him to go along?

Or was this whole master plan blind luck that Trump decided to run?

I said this when Drumpf first announced he was running. I wouldnt be surprised the GOP were too stupid to figure it out.

So you are saying Trump is in on the Clinton scheme? I wonder what they offered him to go along?

Trump knows how stupid Republican voters are and while he is not a genius, it doesn't take a genius to know how to play them.

Trump probably hired some people to do some research. GOP voters have a profile... They are low information, poorly educated, paranoid, hateful and easily led. Trump is the quintessential con man.

Both sides of the right-left spectrum are advancing political plots and intrigues concerning the Trump candidacy which make too much sense to be dismissed.

It’s been said by many political commentators and analysts that if the Clintons were to conceive a plot that would both destroy the Republican Party (which deserves total destruction) and guarantee a win for Hillary, a Donald Trump candidacy is it.

trump-plant.jpg
Ahhhhh....welcome!!!!!

I've been waiting for you Donald Trump Democratic Plant Thread!

Knew it was only a matter of time!!

Trump probably hired some people to do some research. GOP voters have a profile... They are low information, poorly educated, paranoid, hateful and easily led. Trump is the quintessential con man.

All well and good, but you still did not answer any of my questions.

trump-plant.jpg
Ahhhhh....welcome!!!!!

I've been waiting for you Donald Trump Democratic Plant Thread!

Knew it was only a matter of time!!

trump-plant.jpg

Yes. All of those.

All well and good, but you still did not answer any of my questions.

And what questions are those liar?

Who knows?

Maybe divine intervention to allow the righteous to identify the evil ones aka Trump supporters.

Good Allah you're dumm. Or as Rush would say, "too smart by half."

I just don't have the time or inclination to explain why this libtard theory is so damn stupid.

You not only bad mouth Trump, but Hillary's entire basket of deplorables.

You exemplify the arrogance that has turned the majority off from the Demonrat Party. Even as you lose in a landslide, you and your comrades will explain away the Nasty Woman's embarrassing defeat as a problem of the "stupid American voter" and not your own flawed candidate.

Who knows?

Maybe divine intervention to allow the righteous to identify the evil ones aka Trump supporters.

So you don't know because it makes no sense. I agree.

trump-plant.jpg
Give it up, Jake

Good Allah you're dumm. Or as Rush would say, "too smart by half."

I just don't have the time or inclination to explain why this libtard theory is so damn stupid.

You not only bad mouth Trump, but Hillary's entire basket of deplorables.

You exemplify the arrogance that has turned the majority off from the Demonrat Party. Even as you lose in a landslide, you and your comrades will explain away the Nasty Woman's embarrassing defeat as a problem of the "stupid American voter" and not your own flawed candidate.

Were you educated in a red state? Your spelling and grammar sucks.

Clinton 50% Trump 44%

I think Trump is Andy Kaufman's greatest trick ever.
Watch him reveal himself after the election.

A.K.A. White males over 50 without college educations that attend church once a week.

That's the GOP's strongest demographic.

The really funny part is that I'm a 52 year old white male without a college degree, and I attend church once a week....and I still DON'T like Trump!

New Topics

Forum List

Back