Donald to host hundreds for super-spreader Christmas parties at White House

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Over 2500 souls were lost yesterday thanks to Donald's botched response and total irresponsibility.
What could possibly go wrong with a full slate of maskless holiday parties?
I figure he is trying to kill off what little remains of the Republican Party :rolleyes-41:

3430.jpg

The plumbers are looking forward to another record setting brown Friday like the day after Thanksgiving. Covid or not

Over 2500 souls were lost yesterday thanks to Donald's botched response and total irresponsibility.
I figure he is trying to kill off what little remains of the Republican Party :rolleyes-41:

3430.jpg

thanks to Donald's botched response and total irresponsibility.
What should have been done?

We've been through this a thousand times Harley. A thousand more won't change a damn thing.
Trump downplayed, dithered, lied, finally gave up and the COVIDS won ... BIGLY!
So you think its so bad here because he said it wasnt a big deal and the worlds reaction was fake news?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
They'll obviously have to fumigate before the new administration comes in.

Maybe sandblast the place.

Won't be quite as hard to clean up as when the Obamas left the WH. They had one hell of a time getting all those kinky hair clogs out the sinks and the shitstains out of the carpet. Wookies aren't really known for their good personal hygiene, you know.

They'll obviously have to fumigate before the new administration comes in. Maybe sandblast the place.
Won't be quite as hard to clean up as when the Obamas left the WH. They had one hell of a time getting all those kinky hair clogs out the sinks and the shitstains out of the carpet. Wookies aren't really known for their good personal hygiene, you know.
Trumpism, 2020

This is the kind of person Trump has enabled.

3430.jpg
For all his supporters, I hope.

They'll obviously have to fumigate before the new administration comes in. Maybe sandblast the place.
Trumpism, 2020

Awwww. there there little buddy. I was like this long before he and Melania came down the escalator.

3430.jpg
This is great. After the parties, all these infected Republicans should go out to the streets to thank the leftwing mobs for taking a day off.

Trumpism, 2020

Awwww. there there little buddy. I was like this long before he and Melania came down the escalator.
Oh, I have no doubt. You are what you are.

Many, though, have been emboldened to be more obvious about it.

We'll get past this. And you.

3430.jpg
This is great. After the parties, all these infected Republicans should go out to the streets to thank the leftwing mobs for taking a day off.
Sure they would.

thanks to Donald's botched response and total irresponsibility.
What should have been done?

We've been through this a thousand times Harley. A thousand more won't change a damn thing.
Trump downplayed, dithered, lied, finally gave up and the COVIDS won ... BIGLY!
So you think its so bad here because he said it wasnt a big deal and the worlds reaction was fake news?

Not understanding ^
Let's just say that we have 4% of the world population and 20% of the world's death.
Let's just say that we are welcome to travel literally NOWHERE.
Helluva job there Donnie! :icon_rolleyes:

3430.jpg
They arent parties, they are private protests....Man you are one dumb slave..

Forum List

Back