Donald, please please stop tweetin, the people in Spain are hurting......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald, sir, we know you sick, we know you're slightly crazy, please stop tweeting to the people in Spain...these people are hurting, they don't need you, the worst human being alive, next to satan, tweeting these people words of wisdom, especially from you!!

I don't know what planet you're living, what hallucinating drugs you are taking, but nobody outside of your sick base, gives a rats fuck about you and what you have to say. These people are hurting and unlike the people in Charlo......your words are not comforting, they're not signs of support, they are simply words from a crazy white ass ho, who can't for the life of himself, get it through his head....NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!

POLITICS
08/18/2017 08:27 am ET
Susan Bro, Heather Heyer’s Mom, Won’t Speak To Donald Trump
“You can’t wash this one away by shaking my hand and saying ‘I’m sorry.’”

the worst human alive next to satan is trump?....you had better start checking out some of the other people out there tiger..... you dream about trump dont you?....

• Banned
the worst human alive next to satan is trump?....you had better start checking out some of the other people out there tiger..... you dream about trump dont you?....
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22h22 hours ago
The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!

The Obstructionist Democrats make Security for our country very difficult. They use the courts and associated delay at all times. Must stop!

Homeland Security and law enforcement are on alert & closely watching for any sign of trouble. Our borders are far tougher than ever before!

5:31 AM - 18 Aug 2017

This crazy mf gets a fuckin hard on, whenever muslims are involved in shit, but goes limp when it white mf's terrorizing a city. Yeah, he's a satan...evil to the fuckin core!!

• Banned
mornin TRed , hey , i really really like your posts TRed !!:afro:
If your sincere, than I thank you. If not, its okay, I'm still gonna keep it real with these fools here. Forgive me for being cynical, but I got a lot of hatin white folk here hatin on me, so I'm cautious.

The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!

The Obstructionist Democrats make Security for our country very difficult. They use the courts and associated delay at all times. Must stop!

Homeland Security and law enforcement are on alert & closely watching for any sign of trouble. Our borders are far tougher than ever before!

This crazy mf gets a fuckin hard on, whenever muslims are involved in shit, but goes limp when it white mf's terrorizing a city. Yeah, he's a satan...evil to the fuckin core!!
how about when those black mother fuckers were terrorizing a city and your boyfriend obama said shit to them?...were was his hard on?...

If your sincere, than I thank you. If not, its okay, I'm still gonna keep it real with these fools here. Forgive me for being cynical, but I got a lot of hatin white folk here hatin on me, so I'm cautious.
you mean the hate you started with your anti white threads you throw up daily?...

Donald, sir, we know you sick, we know you're slightly crazy, please stop tweeting to the people in Spain...these people are hurting, they don't need you, the worst human being alive, next to satan, tweeting these people words of wisdom, especially from you!!

I don't know what planet you're living, what hallucinating drugs you are taking, but nobody outside of your sick base, gives a rats fuck about you and what you have to say. These people are hurting and unlike the people in Charlo......your words are not comforting, they're not signs of support, they are simply words from a crazy white ass ho, who can't for the life of himself, get it through his head....NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!

POLITICS
You want know what's sick, people like you and the Leftie media that are still talking about Trump the racist that supports Nazis, while Islamists just massacred and maimed all these people in Spain. It seems like the Left has totally lost it. The silent majority will once again make the left face The music in 2018 and 2020.

Last edited:
  • Banned

how about when those black mother fuckers were terrorizing a city and your boyfriend obama said shit to them?...were was his hard on?...
Dude, if your truly into facts, google Chicago, Detroit, any urban city....the violence has always always been there. You mf's act like this turf war gang shit just sprouted up out of thin air, yesterday...negro's will always be a violent bunch....blame bad parents, blame society, blame them, us, its just part of the DNA of sorry mf's who can't see beyond a fuckin sneaker or crack pipe....bottom line, who gives a fuck about these people, but you sorry ass rednecks, nobody else cares, I know the fuck I don't!!

POLITICS
You want know what's sick, people like you and the a Leftie media that are still talking about Trump the racist that supports Nazis, while Islamists just massacred and maimed all these people in Spain. It seems like the Left has totally lost it. The silent majority will once again make the left face The music in 2018 and 2020.
First off, it breaks my heart to see innocent people always the target of these murdering sand negros...it kills me inside and it makes me hate them all the more...but Donald J. Trump is not, I repeat is not the person to send comfort to these people. Especially when he can't comfort his own gotdamn people..fuck trump!! And listen, this silent majority shit...bring it bitch, bring it!!

POLITICS
You want know what's sick, people like you and the a Leftie media that are still talking about Trump the racist that supports Nazis, while Islamists just massacred and maimed all these people in Spain. It seems like the Left has totally lost it. The silent majority will once again make the left face The music in 2018 and 2020.
First off, it breaks my heart to see innocent people always the target of these murdering sand negros...it kills me inside and it makes me hate them all the more...but Donald J. Trump is not, I repeat is not the person to send comfort to these people. Especially when he can't comfort his own gotdamn people..fuck trump!! And listen, this silent majority shit...bring it bitch, bring it!!
Then why are CNN, MSNBC, and Leftie dirtbag's like you still talking about Trump and the antifart Commies vs Neo Nazi battle in Charlotteville, trying to paint Trump as a racist? Answer, you guys don't care about what is happening in Europe nor do you give a shit about America.

Trump unlike your terrorist apologist Obama who helped create what is happening in Europe today is trying stop the terrorists, and prevent them from doing the same in the US. Democrats are becoming the party of nutjobs and traitors more and more every day.

By the way aren't you black yourself? What a nutjob you are calling Muslims sandnegros.

POLITICS
Then why are CNN, MSNBC, and Leftie dirtbag's like you still talking about Trump and the antifart Commies vs Neo Nazi battle in Charlotteville, trying to paint Trump as a racist? Answer, you guys don't care about what is happening in Europe nor do you give a shit about America.

Trump unlike your terrorist apologist Obama who helped create what is happening in Europe today is trying stop the terrorists, and prevent them from doing the same in the US. Democrats are becoming the party of nutjobs and traitors more and more every day.

By the way aren't you black yourself? What a nutjob you are calling Muslims sandnegros.

By the way, white race, wasn't it a innocent white woman that you mowed over with a car? And just for the record, for the last 8 years Obama kept us all safe and he banned no body....turns out....homegrown mf's were the real terrorist!!

Dude, if your truly into facts, google Chicago, Detroit, any urban city....the violence has always always been there. You mf's act like this turf war gang shit just sprouted up out of thin air, yesterday...negro's will always be a violent bunch....blame bad parents, blame society, blame them, us, its just part of the DNA of sorry mf's who can't see beyond a fuckin sneaker or crack pipe....bottom line, who gives a fuck about these people, but you sorry ass rednecks, nobody else cares, I know the fuck I don't!!
oh sorry i just thought maybe the first black president may have had the balls to say something about the lowlife blacks who make good black people look bad....yea you are right who gives a fuck about them.....so then quit bitching whenever some of those violent "lowlifes" get killed by the cops for being what they are.....

POLITICS

By the way, white race, wasn't it a innocent white woman that you mowed over with a car? And just for the record, for the last 8 years Obama kept us all safe and he banned no body....turns out....homegrown mf's were the real terrorist!!
Ha ha ha Obama kept all safe? You must have missed all the terror attacks on US soil throughout his presidency, i.e. San Bernadino, Florida, etc. that he refused to blame on Islamists. Not mention all the division and race riots he instigated that ended up burning down entire neighborhoods. And of course his mishandling of Iraq and refusal to deal with Syria and ISIS which created the situation we are in today in Europe and all over the world.

You must have been asleep during the disastrous Obama presidency. Why do you think Trump was elected in the first place. Don't tell me you still believe those fake "Obama approval numbers".

you mean the hate you started with your anti white threads you throw up daily?...
Lets get something clear....contrary to popular belief, you white maggots do not hold the monopoly on hatred...we all got it now

Lets get something clear....contrary to popular belief, you white maggots do not hold the monopoly on hatred...we all got it now
Shouldn't you be whining about those damn Confederate statues that are causing all these problems in the world today? Ha ha ha.

tiger dont change the subject, your threads from the first time you threw up a post was anti white people.....so thats why you have a lot of "hatin" white people here.....

tiger dont change the subject, your threads from the first time you threw up a post was anti white people.....so thats why you have a lot of "hatin" white people here.....
After 8 years of you mf's hating on Obama, dude, really????? Please get with reality, please!! I love this selected memory you nuts seem to find.

After 8 years of you mf's hating on Obama, dude, really????? Please get with reality, please!! I love this selected memory you nuts seem to find.
i never hated on obama "dude"....i love your selected memory.....

Forum List

Back