Donald John Trump is our new Presidenrt...

Are you bitter?

• Yes, and I hope you die...

• No, my candidate won

• Cherry Pie with whip cream...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Polls were wrong... ( reason why I never trust them )

Russia, Comey and Wikileaks did not rig a damn thing...

Look this is one bitter pill to swallow for me but I can live with it for the next four to eight years... ( More likely eight seeing the Democratic Party shining prospect is Warren in 2020 )

How did this happen?

1. The Deplorable vote explained to Hillary Clinton and the left that you can not insult half of America and think you can win...

2. Hillary Clinton had too much baggage! You can argue until you are blue in the face about her experience but America was not buying her bad experience as the choice to be President...

3. Eight years of President Obama and the trend the GOP winning in the mid-terms should have been a damn clue but it was not seeing the left was blinded by their stupidity they held the White House...

----

All of you can argue about how the GOP did this or that or Putin elected the President but left you lose and your failure to understand is no one problem but yours!

I voted for Johnson not because I thought he could win but because I knew the two top choices were pathetic choices but one had to win and America made it choice and congrats to Donald John Trump, Mike Pence and those that voted for Trump and Pence...

I don't expect the fringers to find common ground but the moderates I do... America must move forward and as a nation it is time to put our partisan nonsense aside...

Oh and before one of you write I hated Trump, well of course because I am true Libertarian but I hated the Bitch Hound as much if not more!

I did call the Senate and will dance naked in the streets ( no I am not you perverted wankers ) but missed on Trump once again, so I will admit I was wrong!

Now left what will you do?

Will you sulk?

Will you rise and move more to the middle?

My opinion is simple you can embrace Bernie Sanders and hope for Trump failure or you could be wise and move to the middle and find ways to make America greater for everyone...

Times of division should end but I know many of you will refuse to do this... Hell I will be pouring salt in some wounds...

America made it choice and it is a new era and it should be accepted with an open mind but alas partisans will never do this...

So enjoy and remember 2018 is around the damn corner and you on the left will have to wait until 2020 for any chance for the Oval Office because you will lose in 2018 mid-term for the senate and house!

Note:

Might run in 2020... ( If not humping my pillow and voting for Aaronland instead! )

Last edited:

Forum List

Back