Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

That’s his party.
Yes, i covered that. Amazing. The loser lost them both chambers and the white house.
Nah....not at all.....it was simply the pendulum swing of happenstance that more GOP seats were up for grabs that's all.

One reason Democrats are starting in such a strong position is few of their incumbents are retiring or seeking another office. In total, only 11 Democratic-held seats have no incumbent running (including that one vacant seat) compared to 31 for the GOP (including those four vacant seats).

True, 22 of those 31 open GOP-held seats are currently rated as “safe,” but the other nine are competitive — including three where the Democrats are favored. The Democrats, on the other hand, only hold two open seats that are rated as competitive.

22 is a very different map.

JO

That’s his party.
Yes, i covered that. Amazing. The loser lost them both chambers and the white house.
You partial quoting me results in you losing the point of my post yet you keep doing that to change the narrative.
it's an Alinskyite method known as Jamming. Your debate opponent purposely misses the point and then responds with a calculated disconnect that is just close enough to the subject to look like an answer but in reality it isn't. As you engage in the conversation back and forth the idea is to move you over to a place where he has more expertise than you do even if that place has nothing to so with the original idea. Once you are there he can then beat the hell out of you with his advantage in an attempt to make all of it look like one long and connected ( it is not connected ) conversation that he got the better of. People actually TRAIN to do this as agents of disinformation.

JO

Nope...not at all.....( See: statistics 101)
Haha....not very compelling. The loser lost bigly. Everyone knows it, even the cult that pretends not to know it. The garbage human drummed up more votes against himself and republicans than for. But the GOP individuals who want yo retain power lick his butthole to do so at th expense of the party. There are your REAL RINOs: the Trump humpers sinking the party for a mentally ill loser, to keep their individual power.

course they are. They can’t help themselves as his name garners ratings
Only in some places. Not nationwide, by every measure. So they are putting their individual power ahead of the party. Its fascinating, really. The Trump brand is toxic, outside of the cult.

It is a common pattern that has repeated itself over and over for the past 10 election cycles and will no doubt continue. American politic pulse is notoriously pendulous. Also common are claims of victory or loss for this reason or that ( mostly partisan of course IE: https://www.usmessageboard.com/search/451916/ ) when all it really is....is statistics and the law of averages at work. I think the Democrat's expect to get crushed in 22.....they sure seem worried about it. And the pendulum continues to swing.

JO

That is some serious, desperate, wishful thinking justoffal . At no point in the last ten election cycles did a president fail to sniff 50% approval, or did a party continue to rally around the loser like they are now.

Wishful thinking and historical fact are not the same thing.....Wishful is you thinking that the GOP did poorly ( they actually gained seats in the house btw in case you didn't notice simply because they were branded as Trump cohorts.....that has always been BS whether it was Trump, Obama, Bush or Clinton....all had similar experience's in their terms. Good luck with the Jamming though....go try it on someone who doesn't actually know what it is. As for those who are ...as you say rallying...good on them...at least they are not fair weather friends. Of course the other very real possibility is that the ACTUAL numbers point to a Trump victory...explaining the very odd phenomenon you just highlighted.

JO

Forum List

Back