Donald down 6 points in new Gallup poll

This poll was taken when everything is closed down. I would expect numbers like that...even worse, IMO.
It was also taken after weeks of daily two hour performances of The Trump Show, where our fearless leader has lied, given false information, shirked responsibility and attempted to shift blame to everyone else.
Now, when the businesses start opening up again and people get back to work, that will change in his favor.
You can take that to the bank.
I doubt it because there is no widespread testing to give people confidence to go out. I’m pretty sure I’ve had it, but I don’t really know, so I’m not going out to eat any more, or getting a haircut, or doing any number of things to keep small businesses going. I’m not usually an overly cautious person, but I feel like this is different. And I’m not the only one. Putting out an open sign isn’t going to restart economies overnight.

When it comes to polls people just never learn they always see them for more than they are instead of what they really are. They are a snapshot of the moment based on the responses of a small number of people they are not representative of the entire population or an accurate predictor of future events.

Explain again how polls and every news service saying Trump had no chance gave Hillary four years as president.

National poll agregate was +3% Hillary. She won the popular vote by 2.1%.

Thats not accurate enough for you?

There is no "poll" on EC outcome. It comes from limited state by state polling which is less reliable.
I rember the Trump has no chance. I remember almost everyone on here claiming Hillary by a landslide. I remember long before the server in her basement came out the polls were even higher.
I also noticed that Hillary only did well in a limited number of counties. If you took out California it would have been a totally different outlook for her. Funny how the polls never seem to catch the working person.

Pardon my French but I don’t give a shit what you remember, I gave you the link with national poll results right before the voting and they were dead on.
Yeah funny that I don't take polls any more seriously then I do a Barnum and Bailey routine. But if you want to put all your hopes on a poll have at it. No skin off me.
Just don't be surprised if they still don't put your candidate in the White House.

Well ok, but please spare us the bs about you not beliving them because they were all inacurate.
They were accurate about a week or so before the election, period, they were off before that. Kind of like predicting the weather six months out or one week away.

Their methodology did not change, they simply reflected changing opinions as it got closer to pulling the lever.
Or, they were just playing politics.
This poll was taken when everything is closed down. I would expect numbers like that...even worse, IMO.
It was also taken after weeks of daily two hour performances of The Trump Show, where our fearless leader has lied, given false information, shirked responsibility and attempted to shift blame to everyone else.
Now, when the businesses start opening up again and people get back to work, that will change in his favor.
I doubt it because there is no widespread testing to give people confidence to go out. I’m pretty sure I’ve had it, but I don’t really know, so I’m not going out to eat any more, or getting a haircut, or doing any number of things to keep small businesses going. I’m not usually an overly cautious person, but I feel like this is different. And I’m not the only one. Putting out an open sign isn’t going to restart economies overnight.
You can doubt it until your cows come home. You're talking out your ass, dude.
I have no idea where you live, but where I do, our county has had 49 cases total and 0 deaths.
I'm going to support our locals with giving them my business.
But, then again I don't hate Trump, and I don't wish the worst on people because I don't want Trump elected.
Fear mongers, you're no better than Pelosi

Explain again how polls and every news service saying Trump had no chance gave Hillary four years as president.
That’s a really stupid comparison
And how do you think that? Polls even if run perfectly are only a small percentage of the population. Sure they are great if you want propaganda or you want to run a bussiness by focus groups and polling.
But let's face it chances are most if not all don't contact Joe the farmer, Ted the business owner. The usually use Jack the man living in the large city.

There is no "poll" on EC outcome. It comes from limited state by state polling which is less reliable.
I rember the Trump has no chance. I remember almost everyone on here claiming Hillary by a landslide. I remember long before the server in her basement came out the polls were even higher.
I also noticed that Hillary only did well in a limited number of counties. If you took out California it would have been a totally different outlook for her. Funny how the polls never seem to catch the working person.

Pardon my French but I don’t give a shit what you remember, I gave you the link with national poll results right before the voting and they were dead on.
Yeah funny that I don't take polls any more seriously then I do a Barnum and Bailey routine. But if you want to put all your hopes on a poll have at it. No skin off me.
Just don't be surprised if they still don't put your candidate in the White House.

Well ok, but please spare us the bs about you not beliving them because they were all inacurate.
They were accurate about a week or so before the election, period, they were off before that. Kind of like predicting the weather six months out or one week away.

Their methodology did not change, they simply reflected changing opinions as it got closer to pulling the lever.
You can doubt it until your cows come home. You're talking out your ass, dude.
I have no idea where you live, but where I do, our county has had 49 cases total and 0 deaths.
I'm going to support our locals with giving them my business.
But, then again I don't hate Trump, and I don't wish the worst on people because I don't want Trump elected.
Fear mongers, you're no better than Pelosi
Texas governor has been working on a plan to reopen its economy for over a week. There are a few large cities that have a large number of cases but for the biggest share of the state there have been three four or ten cases only.

Our president speaks the truth. You Dems are bummed because you know Coronavirus guarantees Trump will win in November.

Dropping 6 points in one poll is significant enough; but this has also been a trend in other polls.

The survey, released on Thursday, found that 43 percent of American adults approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president, while 54 percent say they disapprove. The findings represent a significant drop from a March 24 Gallup poll that found Trump's approval rating had climbed to 49 percent, which matched a personal best for his presidency.

View attachment 324513

View attachment 324564
Ok MAGAt

Demented Sexual Predator Biden is a LOCK
You don’t believe accusers, not even 25 women who accused Trump, so your opinion on the matter is shit.
even with most of the Obama Administration on trial for abuse of power, sedition and treason!
And apparently you’re insane.
Tara Reade is credible, she gave SPECIFIC details; Christie Ford was as vague as Biden's current memory.

You're a nutter

You have to appreciate the fact that the President's approval rating is as high as 43% in the middle of a pandemic and with non-stop negative propaganda from the media. I wonder what Congress's approval is?

Dropping 6 points in one poll is significant enough; but this has also been a trend in other polls.

The survey, released on Thursday, found that 43 percent of American adults approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president, while 54 percent say they disapprove. The findings represent a significant drop from a March 24 Gallup poll that found Trump's approval rating had climbed to 49 percent, which matched a personal best for his presidency.

View attachment 324513

When he was elected in 2016, his approval rating was 37.5%.

Glad to see he is still improving

images

What you nutters usually do not understand is that grand conspiracy theory should not be the FIRST resort of explanation, but the very last, when all other plausable explanations are ruled out.

Given that opinions move, there is absolutely no reason to indulge in grand conspiracies to explain poll result movements.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back