Don lemon...

It's official, Don Lemon is a fucking lunatic:

"You said you questioned his fitness. Is he a threat to national security? The president?" Lemon asked.

"Well, he certainly could be. Again, having some understanding of the levers that a president can exercise, I worry about, frankly, you know, the access to the nuclear codes," Clapper answered.

James Clapper: I Question Trump's Fitness For Office, Wonder If He Is "Looking For A Way Out"

More fear mongering by the rabid left. "Oh my gosh, he has nuke codes!"

I'm curious though, if President Trump is hell bent on nuclear war, why didn't he already nuke North Korea and Iran? Any libards want to answer?

Hey, when you're the Created News Network you need talented shills like the Lemon Drop who don't fret over things like journalistic integrity, facts, rumors, and whatnot. Zucker's got his lefty agenda and it's the responsibility of the producers, show hosts, commentators, et al, to package and present the false claims, lies, deceptions, errors of omission, disingenuousness, and the rest of the slop to their meager viewing audience of malleable dunces. Lemon's a despicable individual but he's still just Jeff's boy along with all the others.

Poor Donnie...

Don Lemon Sued for Alleged Assault at Sag Harbor Bar

giphy.gif

Don Lemon and Fred Cuomo......

They are both disgusting, no wonder they are working for Crap News Network (CNN)

Shame !:mad-61:

NY Bartender Sues CNN’s Don Lemon For Assault

You never hear of a conservative or people from the entire right political spectrum doing this sort of crap.

Assault? A liberal media spokesflack? How can that be?

My only question is why has he waited a year to file?

According to Hice’s lawsuit, “Mr. Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff ‘Do you like p**y or d**k?’ While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.”

Do you think CNN will settle this out of court?

More @ NY Bartender Sues CNN's Don Lemon For Assault

Forum List

Back