Dominion’s Lawsuits Against trump Allies Can Move Forward After Judge Rejects Arguments

The real Toro is intellectually honest enough to support showing your math for all to see.

Remember when "conservatives" were for the rule of law instead of cult of personality and government power to "own the libs" wasn't the most prevalent desire of their rube base?

LOL

Reagan would be disgusted by fascist-curious people like you.

Maricopa County has already had multiple audits of the vote.

But you believe the lies and bullshit. So you continue to cling to the bullshit.

It is YOU who is the enemy of America and freedom because you can't process that you lost. You and your ilk are emotionally stunted children, no different than the emotional liberal snowflakes on campuses.

Cults gonna cult.
No they haven’t until now. Asking the guy in charge if he fucked up and him saying no isn’t an audit.

kinda crazy how you and your ilk scream for democracy until we ask for proof, then somehow that’s unamerican.

The first problem I see here is that the judge is stating his OPINION, he is arbitrarily deciding what a "reasonable" person would conclude, and I don't see any science here, no vetting of the facts. Indeed, the judge is just disqualifying himself by stating his personal prejudice in advance.

There is no mention of any specifics anywhere which supports his conclusions, making everything he said, ARBITRARY.
Your problem is that Powell's initial reply to the lawsuit was for her lawyer to file papers admitting she lied.

BULLSHIT. I was talking about the JUDGE. I said nothing at all about Powell. Powell is nothing, the judge is everything. If you want to reply to someone, how about not trying to change the subject and evading the topic at hand, it immediately shows you as disingenuous.

I have common sense. Something you lack. If Dominion is suing people for for lying about them they have to at some point prove the lie. They can’t do that without the evidence they need from their programs and machines. You just don’t get to make a claim like that without evidence. At this point in the lawsuit Dominion has to prove what was alleged to be the lie.

Therein lies the collapse to the Left's entire case, Mike. What I've been ramming down DrLove and JackOfNoTrades throats for months. From the very beginning right after the election it has been claimed that all the election fraud claims were baseless and debunked! Baseless and debunked, baseless and debunked. That is a charge, an accusation, a denial. It says that you have tested the claims and found them to not hold water. You can't know something is baseless without having proof to the contrary! And you can't say something has been debunked without having a process you can show where the claims were tested and FAILED.

Yet time and again a HUNDRED times, these pathetic actors have failed to bring forth what these processes were which all their claims rely on! If you went into a court accused of something (stealing an election), the judge would laugh you out of the courtroom if you said: "Your Honor, I know the charges are adamantly baseless and debunked but I don't have to prove how! And I WON'T prove how."

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of severe irregularities in the election which are at best highly IMPROBABLE and contrary to established state law backed with SWORN AFFIDAVITS claiming fraud, and all the left have offered in their defense is:
  1. But many RINOs have gone along with the outcome!
  2. Most of the judges refused to hear the cases and some of them are Trump appointees!
  3. It's 10 months ago! The election is over! Just move on!
Seriously? Never mind that these baseless charges began just days after the election before a single judge had looked at a single case. If Dominion, the courts, the democrats or any of these wise crackers actually have proof that the charges were all baseless or had been debunked and that this election was solid as gold squeaky clean, they would offer it in a heartbeat to settle the matter, but they can't. And the nail in the coffin is that the arguments they mainly use now, DID NOT EVEN EXIST back in early November when then the claims of it all being baseless and debunked began.

You CAN'T sue someone for a BILLION dollars claiming they lied or made false statements without SHOWING how they lied and SHOWING the statements ARE false. Not sit there with your hand up your butt yelling: "Prove it! Prove it!" Yeah-- -- PROVE IT. This was a national election with the whole country on the line. THERE MUST BE PROOF EITHER WAY that either this crazy election was somehow really rock solid in its outcome or they CHEATED.

:oops8:

1. "Most of the judges refused to hear the cases and some of them are Trump appointees!"
Ummm, not quite.
ALL....of the judges read the pleadings by the attorneys of each side.
They didn't need to 'hear' the cases AFTER they had read the submitted paperwork by each side.
From just that paperwork alone all of these courts decided there is no there there.
They weren't going to waste the court's time when the argument in the paperwork was so deficient, the presented evidence so faulty.

That happens fairly regularly in litigation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"THERE MUST BE PROOF EITHER WAY that either this crazy election was somehow really rock solid in its outcome or they CHEATED."

'There must be proof......they cheated'.

And there we get to the crux of the matter.
This whole litigation is about PillowBoy, Rudy, et al, claiming there was cheating.
And yet couldn't prove it.
They were rejected in court after court with their deficient arguments and faulty evidence.
But, despite that.......they continued to slander Dominion.

Dominion says (in effect): 'Bullshit with this horseshit'.......you are damaging our business. You needed to put up or you should have shut up. You did neither.
So, we want a billion bucks from each of you. Unless, of course, you really can prove there was cheating with our machines. So come to court, Rudy, Krakenpot, and others. Batter up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That all came from a Captain Obvious TED Talk. Duh!

Looks like the lawsuit against those lawyers is going to continue after the lawyers requested the lawsuit be thrown out.

The judge wrote in his ruling:
In a written decision, Nichols said that Powell and Lindell made their claims “knowing that they were false or with reckless disregard for the truth.”

“A reasonable juror” could conclude that Powell did not have a video of Dominion’s founder saying that “he can change a million votes, no problem at all," as she had claimed, the judge wrote. Nichols also wrote that a sensible juror could conclude that Lindell’s insistence on “the existence of a vast international conspiracy that is ignored by the government but proven by a spreadsheet on an internet blog is so inherently improbable that only a reckless man would believe it,” referencing Lindell’s assertion that a spreadsheet he tweeted out as proof of Trump’s victory was evidence.

I love how that judge shredded lindell's stupid spread sheet. LOL.

I don't know how Powell's lawyer can do much to defend her now she and her lawyer stated last year “No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact” So she is saying she's innocent because stupid people believed her lies? That's some pretzel twisting.

Another win for the good guys.

Therein lies the collapse to the Left's entire case, Mike. What I've been ramming down DrLove and JackOfNoTrades throats for months. From the very beginning right after the election it has been claimed that all the election fraud claims were baseless and debunked! Baseless and debunked, baseless and debunked. That is a charge, an accusation, a denial. It says that you have tested the claims and found them to not hold water. You can't know something is baseless without having proof to the contrary! And you can't say something has been debunked without having a process you can show where the claims were tested and FAILED.

Yet time and again a HUNDRED times, these pathetic actors have failed to bring forth what these processes were which all their claims rely on! If you went into a court accused of something (stealing an election), the judge would laugh you out of the courtroom if you said: "Your Honor, I know the charges are adamantly baseless and debunked but I don't have to prove how! And I WON'T prove how."

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of severe irregularities in the election which are at best highly IMPROBABLE and contrary to established state law backed with SWORN AFFIDAVITS claiming fraud, and all the left have offered in their defense is:
  1. But many RINOs have gone along with the outcome!
  2. Most of the judges refused to hear the cases and some of them are Trump appointees!
  3. It's 10 months ago! The election is over! Just move on!
Seriously? Never mind that these baseless charges began just days after the election before a single judge had looked at a single case. If Dominion, the courts, the democrats or any of these wise crackers actually have proof that the charges were all baseless or had been debunked and that this election was solid as gold squeaky clean, they would offer it in a heartbeat to settle the matter, but they can't. And the nail in the coffin is that the arguments they mainly use now, DID NOT EVEN EXIST back in early November when then the claims of it all being baseless and debunked began.

You CAN'T sue someone for a BILLION dollars claiming they lied or made false statements without SHOWING how they lied and SHOWING the statements ARE false. Not sit there with your hand up your butt yelling: "Prove it! Prove it!" Yeah-- -- PROVE IT. This was a national election with the whole country on the line. THERE MUST BE PROOF EITHER WAY that either this crazy election was somehow really rock solid in its outcome or they CHEATED.

:oops8:
What was the supposed proof that Dominion was owned by Venezuelans? This was a charge that Rudy made.

We'll see if the case collapses...apparently the defamation suit against the 3 stooges (Rudy, Sydney and Mike) plus the news networks is going forward.

The first problem I see here is that the judge is stating his OPINION, he is arbitrarily deciding what a "reasonable" person would conclude, and I don't see any science here, no vetting of the facts. Indeed, the judge is just disqualifying himself by stating his personal prejudice in advance.

There is no mention of any specifics anywhere which supports his conclusions, making everything he said, ARBITRARY.

Trump and Lindell still have no EVIDENCE.

Law uses the reasonable man standard ALL the time.

Forum List

Back