Dominion's head of product and strategy Eric Coomer has disappeared.

One might be tempted to think Trump's team got rid of him.

But given the giant clown car show of Trump's legal team, I don't think these rubes could organize a piss up in brewery.

\

Only a complete dipshit, such as yourself, would think that Trump would want to get rid of the guy who can show chapter and verse who paid for his fraudulent machines. Pelosi's husband now. He actually has a motive to disappear the dude. But that's beyond your tiny little brain to figure out.

A lot of those things that make you go "Hmmmm?" keep piling up around this election.

Yet he is still putting up Youtube videos. He is a total nutball. But who is dumber and crazier? Him, or the lobotomized morons that believe him?

Only a complete dipshit, such as yourself, would think that Trump would want to get rid of the guy who can show chapter and verse who paid for his fraudulent machines
Such a bold claim to make without a shred of evidence. Oh wait...it's you.

Plenty of evidence to support what I claim. You, on the other hand, zero. Like your IQ.

Plenty of evidence to support what I claim
You have not a shred of evidence that the machines were fraudulent. None. Liar.

We have loads of evidence you treasonous clod. Many threads here show how easy it is to flip votes. Put another way, why would a legit voting machine run algorithms? Tell us that, clod.

We have loads of evidence you treasonous clod. Many threads here show how easy it is to flip votes. Put another way, why would a legit voting machine run algorithms? Tell us that, clod.

"Evidence" is not playing make believe math detective on the Internet, westwhining.

Win something in court or STFU

A lot of those things that make you go "Hmmmm?" keep piling up around this election.

Powell claimed a massive raid was conducted by the military in Germany to seize evidence.

An outright lie about something which never happened.

What would her idiotic claims.have any credibility to a reasonable person?

Only a complete dipshit, such as yourself, would think that Trump would want to get rid of the guy who can show chapter and verse who paid for his fraudulent machines
Such a bold claim to make without a shred of evidence. Oh wait...it's you.

Plenty of evidence to support what I claim. You, on the other hand, zero. Like your IQ.
You have never cited evidence to support what you clai m.

Plenty of evidence to support what I claim
You have not a shred of evidence that the machines were fraudulent. None. Liar.

You have no evidence

Claiming it is easy to switch votes is not evidence that they were switched

Forum List

Back