Dominion wins Big League against Fox

No, I just want disinterested independent parties to test and use the product under simulated or real conditions and see if it is accurate and not corruptible with means to alter or affect the resulting data and protections built in to detect and report tampering or alterations.
That was already done by the state certification process.

No, I just want disinterested independent parties to test and use the product under simulated or real conditions and see if it is accurate and not corruptible with means to alter or affect the resulting data and protections built in to detect and report tampering or alterations.

Those people are the elected election officials in each county. And the State officials also elected.

You voted for them. That is the entire purpose of their jobs.

In Georgia most of the counties were run by Republicans. The State was run by Republicans. And you idiots kept swearing they were cheating you too. You morons even tried to claim that Walker had the election stolen. Which was just dumb.

If we returned to counting paper ballots with a chain of custody allied with a finite voter registration count, there would be no need for any of this.
Georgia used paper ballots, for every election and every recount. But even that doesn't satisfy you.

well you seem to have forgotten what Trump said
You seem to have forgotten that sentences start with a capitalized word and end in a period.
I, on the other hand, remember exactly what Trump said. That doesn’t change my point one iota.

Interesting aspects to the case...

True journalism is about reporting the facts and having the evidence to support what you are reporting.

The voting machines have been proven to have significant vulnerabilities: however, having the evidence to support reporting that these vulnerabilities were exploited to steal the election is something different.

Fox News may get hammered for putting political bias above 'true journalism'....

...while the NY Times won Pulitzers for intentionally LYING - writing fiction as if actually true, for years...without being held accountable.

CNN (and other MSM) were forced to apologize / correct their false reporting and fired quite a few proven partisan liars posing as journalists, but only because PEOPLE held them accountable. Their ratings / viewer numbers dropped so low CNN almost went under.

You seem to have forgotten that sentences start with a capitalized word and end in a period.
I, on the other hand, remember exactly what Trump said. That doesn’t change my point one iota.
So grammatical errors bother you, but telling the truth is irrelevant.

But they also SPENT a boatload of money to get that! That's why people settle out of court, because settling is ultimately cheaper than a lengthy court battle.
The settlement is literally 10 times what Dominion is worth.
I think they did OK..and they have more suits in the pipeline..Fox's election denying is the best thing that ever happened to Dominion shareholders!

The settlement is literally 10 times what Dominion is worth.
All I can say is that Fox needed better lawyers, a different trial location and judge, either that or the judge was REALLY convinced that Dominion stood to sell an AWFUL LOT of voting machines in the future! Now Dominion has the money to make a lot more machines, buy out all of their competition and sue the pants off everyone getting in their way! Just the kind of company I want running my fake elections!

I think they did OK..and they have more suits in the pipeline..Fox's election denying is the best thing that ever happened to Dominion shareholders!
Now all Smartmatic needs to do is prove that Fox intended to HURT their company. Not as easy as it sounds.

Forum List

Back