Dominion sues Rudy Giuliani

Of course Dominion has to make their case, which can only be done in a court, which is what I am waiting for.

You seem to be too emotionally invested in it, let the lawsuit make the determination instead.

You need to brush up in what Slander is before you get too confident about Giuliani who for a solid month made a lot of verbal allegations against Dominion without a legal cause.
And Dominion has to prove critics of it's products are all liars. I would recommend reading what the Supreme Court said about Michigan's forensic audit of Dominion.

Dominion has a strong claim that they lost a lot of money and been a subject to a lot of death threats, in part because of Giuliani month long barrage of accusations against their products.
Donald Trump has the same claim against all his critics: Lost lots of money, received death
threats and continuous slander for four years.
Do you think Trump should take CNN and the legacy media to court?

Dominion first of all has to prove Guiliani's claims against Dominion are false and defamatory, instead
of being true and factual, which they are. Giuliani is not responsible if the truth hurts Dominion
nor is he responsible if people threaten Dominion (unless he has publicly encouraged people
to go destroy Dominion with sword and fire, which I must of missed if he did).

On square one I said Dominion would never go to court where they would be open to discovery
and having to defend their vote changing machines. I stand by that.

Of course Dominion has to make their case, which can only be done in a court, which is what I am waiting for.

You seem to be too emotionally invested in it, let the lawsuit make the determination instead.

You need to brush up in what Slander is before you get too confident about Giuliani who for a solid month made a lot of verbal allegations against Dominion without a legal cause.
And Dominion has to prove critics of it's products are all liars. I would recommend reading what the Supreme Court said about Michigan's forensic audit of Dominion.

Dominion has a strong claim that they lost a lot of money and been a subject to a lot of death threats, in part because of Giuliani month long barrage of accusations against their products.
Donald Trump has the same claim against all his critics: Lost lots of money, received death

Dominion first of all has to prove Guiliani's claims against Dominion are false and defamatory, instead
of being true and factual, which they are. Giuliani is not responsible if the truth hurts Dominion
nor is he responsible if people threaten Dominion (unless he has publicly encouraged people

On square one I said Dominion would never go to court where they would be open to discovery

The State of Michigan and Giuliani are two separate legal issues.

Giuliani is being sued for SLANDER, which is very different from the Michigan case (which isn't about Slander at all), it was about something else entirely.

You are the one who is confused here, trying to equate all legal issues as being relevant when they are completely separate cases.

The State of Michigan and Giuliani are two separate legal issues.

Giuliani is being sued for SLANDER, which is very different from the Michigan case (which isn't about Slander at all), it was about something else entirely.

You are the one who is confused here, trying to equate all legal issues as being relevant when they are completely separate cases.
Wow! You are sharp! Like an old Q-tip.
Michigan's forensic audit and Giuliani's comments about Dominion have their voting machines in common
as the unifying theme.

And Giuliani's comments about the fraudulent nature of Dominion is verified and supported by the
forensic audit the state of Michigan conducted.

You think Giuliani will ever see the inside of a courtroom opposed by Dominion vote changing machine
lawyers? You probably believe in Santa Claus too.

Yes take the media to court you will see no slander.

Trump is going to try to use this argument himself. He can talk about dominion and say whatever he wants because they are a public figure. Same reason trump can’t sue me for saying he sleeps with his own daughter

Trump is going to try to use this argument himself. He can talk about dominion and say whatever he wants because they are a public figure. Same reason trump can’t sue me for saying he sleeps with his own daughter
Giuliani, or Powell, or Wood, can say things that make Dominion sad and angry because they are
speaking factually and basing comments on provable facts unlike your scurrilous comment about
Trump and his daughter.

But you are a fucked up little nobody, in my opinion, so who is going to bother going after such an inconsequential little piss ant?

Last edited:

Giuliani, or Powell, or Wood, can say things that make Dominion sad and angry because they are
speaking factually and basing comments on provable facts unlike your scurrilous comment about
Trump and his daughter.

But you are a fucked up little nobody, in my opinion, so who is going to bother going after such an inconsequential little piss ant?
We will find out if their claims about Dominion were fact based. I am willing to bet they have no proof. At best they'll be able to say that it's possible electronic voting machines could be hacked. But that was true in 2000 and they knew it back then too. Why bring it up now? Unless they have some evidence that this years machines were hacked, which they don't, so they're fucked.

I'm so happy we are in charge and you cons have been put back at the kiddy table where you belong. See you in court loser.

P.S. Trump can't go after me stupid. He's a public figure. So people can say slanderous things about him. He can't sue because his name is a brand. Like if I said Tom Cruise is gay. He can't sue me. But if I spread it around my neighbor is gay, he might be able to sue me because he's not a public figure. Has nothing to do with if Trump wants my money. Maybe he just wants to ruin me though lawyer costs. But he can't, because he's Trump. Ha ha. Child rapist. Incent mother fucker.

We will find out if their claims about Dominion were fact based. I am willing to bet they have no proof. At best they'll be able to say that it's possible electronic voting machines could be hacked. But that was true in 2000 and they knew it back then too. Why bring it up now? Unless they have some evidence that this years machines were hacked, which they don't, so they're fucked.
Dominion is being brought up now because of it's role in the stolen election....duhhh!

I'm so happy we are in charge and you cons have been put back at the kiddy table where you belong. See you in court loser.
I won't be in court and neither will you.
The two years before the mid terms come up will fly by and the people can repudiate Corrupt Joe Biden
at that time like they did Joe's boss, Barry Obama, when he got buried during mid terms.

Your willful hubris, a combination of ignorance and an unsubstantiated belief in your own superiority,
will make your losses all the more enjoyable. And certain.

P.S. Trump can't go after me stupid. He's a public figure. So people can say slanderous things about him. He can't sue because his name is a brand. Like if I said Tom Cruise is gay. He can't sue me. But if I spread it around my neighbor is gay, he might be able to sue me because he's not a public figure. Has nothing to do with if Trump wants my money. Maybe he just wants to ruin me though lawyer costs. But he can't, because he's Trump. Ha ha. Child rapist. Incent mother fucker.
Yeah what makes you think I didn't understand your point the first time you made it when I called
you an insignificant little piss ant? Or did I call you inconsequential? Doesn't matter.
Both are true. Nobody gives a fuck what you claim.

You are probably blowing a load in your shorts in excitement right now when anyone just replies to one of your moronic posts. Btw, no one ever said Trump could or would bother with a no one like you.
To act like I did claim he would go after you is just delusional bullshit.

Last edited:
Lying about voting machines flipping votes is about to cost Rudy Giuliani a lot of money.
Dominion Voting Systems Inc has filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation for making false claims of fraud about the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, court documents on Monday showed.
As always this is what you shills do everytime you open your mouths:dig:
So the troll op says the dems were NOT lying last year when they raised hell about dominion voting machines, stealing votes,that they were right then but guliani was wrong when they were used again,you america harpists as always expose what hypocrite trolls you are and the double standards you have.:cuckoo:

Dominion is being brought up now because of it's role in the stolen election....duhhh!

The two years before the mid terms come up will fly by and the people can repudiate Corrupt Joe Biden
at that time like they did Joe's boss, Barry Obama, when he got buried during mid terms.

Your willful hubris, a combination of ignorance and an unsubstantiated belief in your own superiority,

Yeah what makes you think I didn't understand your point the first time you made it when I called
you an insignificant little piss ant? Or did I call you inconsequential? Doesn't matter.

You are probably blowing a load in your shorts in excitement right now when anyone just replies to one of your moronic posts. Btw, no one ever said Trump could or would bother with a no one like you.
:thankusmile: That is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the new year that nobody on this board gives a shit what this paid shill claims.:auiqs.jpg::up:

If Dominion machines are clean and pure, why hide them?

Democrats should be leading the charge to prove the machines are clean and pure to prove Joe's win legitimate.
Which they are not because as I said,they remember last year how they raised hell about them and how they hated and bitched about them how unreliable they were.,they want that fact to stay buried and not brought up,again. :auiqs.jpg:

Lying about voting machines flipping votes is about to cost Rudy Giuliani a lot of money.
Dominion Voting Systems Inc has filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation for making false claims of fraud about the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, court documents on Monday showed.
Finally, let’s bring those suckas into court

It will all come out at trumps trial.

As always this is what you shills do everytime you open your mouths:dig:
So the troll op says the dems were NOT lying last year when they raised hell about dominion voting machines, stealing votes,that they were right then but guliani was wrong when they were used again,you america harpists as always expose what hypocrite trolls you are and the double standards you have.:cuckoo:
Got a link showing democrats were concerned about dominion before the election?

Foreign-controlled Dominion-affiliated Democrat party agents raided Rudy Giulliani's apartment
it's time to get real. I saw that earlier. alright, dominion better be ready.

And Hillary is going to jail!

Any day now!

rofl

Forum List

Back