Dominion sues Rudy Giuliani

Lying about voting machines flipping votes is about to cost Rudy Giuliani a lot of money.
Dominion Voting Systems Inc has filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation for making false claims of fraud about the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, court documents on Monday showed.
I hope that they take him for everything that he has. The scum lied his bald ass off for the Liar in Chief. Maybe he can get a loan from....naw....he is also gonna need some cash real soon.

Smearing Rudy Giuliani doesn't change the b.s. all over Dominion vote changing machines.
Gee....New York is considering disbarring him...and now Dominion might have him living in a box on the sidewalk. Everyone that lies for trump will get their due....
Feel free to bet your life on that. Dominion forgets that they are now open to discovery as well. They now must prove not ONE vote got switched. Or else they lose. Unintended consequence could be Xiden’s removal when vote switching is found.

What a scam this is.

This is from Dominon's affidavit.

View attachment 448467

View attachment 448468

View attachment 448470

Rudy is just a grifter and a huckster. A modern-day snake-oil salesman.

WAit a minute. You people claimed affidavits meant nothing when filed by people witnessing fraud. Now Dominion’s affidavits (bet they don’t dare go to discovery) are to be taken as gospel. If Dems didn’t have double standards they’d have none.

Here is Rudy's chance to present that mountain of evidence he has always told us about

Which is EXACTLY why there is no actual lawsuit.
Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....
Here is what is going to happen...when I provide a link, you will find a reason to complain about the link...you will continue to deflect and obfuscate because you know the facts are not on your side...

And here is a link to the lawsuit.....

Now find something else to deflect to

Wow I get a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

I predict you will FAIL to find a post of mine that argues against their lawsuits.......

:cool:
So you assume I just posted a fake court document just for funsies??

Ha ha , it is COMMON SENSE to post link to legal documents you idiot!

Meanwhile you haven't answered my question, here it is again:

Where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Snicker......

This is simple, we can look at the case number to determine when the evidentiary hearing and preliminary is.

Oh wait, there is no case number? Doesn't the court assign a case number when suit is filed? Unless this isn't filed..

Nah, dominion always follows through on the threats they make in the press and actually file, like they did with Powell - oh wait, they never did file in the Powell case, it was just a media stunt. Well, this time it's different.....
What the hell are you taking about?

Usually when an initial complaint is filed there is no case number because the case number is assigned when the complaint is filed. Furthermore, given that the complaint was filed electronically, the case number is automatically printed on the top of the page,

to wit:

View attachment 448363

As usual, you have no idea what you are posting about.

{
Usually when an initial complaint is filed there is no case number because the case number is assigned when the complaint is filed. }

DERP

The case number is assigned with the complaint is filed?

Well DAYUM, how interesting, you drooling retard.

Lack of a case number would be indicative the complaint wasn't filed.
You are beyond fucking stupid. The case number was written on top of the complaint.

Really, do you even have a GED? Is English your first language?

Damn, you are the biggest dumbass on this site.

Not exactly, Cletus

Just how slow are you? I mean I gave you a "picture" of the Complaint with a case number on it. I mean what kind of simpleton are you that you can't understand that?

Here it is again, to wit, or rather, to witless:

View attachment 448376

Look at the blue typing. See where it says Case 1:21-cv-00213. The complaint was filed on 1/25/21. That means January 25, 2021 in case you did not know that.

You can read can't you? You are literate?

Click the link I provided, stupid.

From post one article:

“Dominion’s defamation lawsuit for $1.3B will allow me to investigate their history, finances, and practices fully and completely,” Giuliani said, adding that he file a countersuit against the company for violating his rights.

The lawsuit document is real and Giuliani thinks he is sued, it is clear to me there is a lawsuit.

We shall see,

Dominion has a track record of pulling media stunts.

The lawsuit is real even to PJ Media

Dominion Voting Sues Giuliani for Defamation, Demanding $1.3B in Damages

Apparently Giuliani was given a legal warning in late December....

It doesn't look good for Giuliani at all.

Here is Rudy's chance to present that mountain of evidence he has always told us about

Which is EXACTLY why there is no actual lawsuit.
Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....
Here is what is going to happen...when I provide a link, you will find a reason to complain about the link...you will continue to deflect and obfuscate because you know the facts are not on your side...

And here is a link to the lawsuit.....

Now find something else to deflect to

Wow I get a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

I predict you will FAIL to find a post of mine that argues against their lawsuits.......

:cool:
So you assume I just posted a fake court document just for funsies??

Ha ha , it is COMMON SENSE to post link to legal documents you idiot!

Meanwhile you haven't answered my question, here it is again:

Where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Snicker......

This is simple, we can look at the case number to determine when the evidentiary hearing and preliminary is.

Oh wait, there is no case number? Doesn't the court assign a case number when suit is filed? Unless this isn't filed..

Nah, dominion always follows through on the threats they make in the press and actually file, like they did with Powell - oh wait, they never did file in the Powell case, it was just a media stunt. Well, this time it's different.....
What the hell are you taking about?

Usually when an initial complaint is filed there is no case number because the case number is assigned when the complaint is filed. Furthermore, given that the complaint was filed electronically, the case number is automatically printed on the top of the page,

to wit:

View attachment 448363

As usual, you have no idea what you are posting about.

{
Usually when an initial complaint is filed there is no case number because the case number is assigned when the complaint is filed. }

DERP

The case number is assigned with the complaint is filed?

Well DAYUM, how interesting, you drooling retard.

Lack of a case number would be indicative the complaint wasn't filed.
You are beyond fucking stupid. The case number was written on top of the complaint.

Really, do you even have a GED? Is English your first language?

Damn, you are the biggest dumbass on this site.

Not exactly, Cletus

Just how slow are you? I mean I gave you a "picture" of the Complaint with a case number on it. I mean what kind of simpleton are you that you can't understand that?

Here it is again, to wit, or rather, to witless:

View attachment 448376

Look at the blue typing. See where it says Case 1:21-cv-00213. The complaint was filed on 1/25/21. That means January 25, 2021 in case you did not know that.

You can read can't you? You are literate?

Click the link I provided, stupid.

From post one article:

“Dominion’s defamation lawsuit for $1.3B will allow me to investigate their history, finances, and practices fully and completely,” Giuliani said, adding that he file a countersuit against the company for violating his rights.

The lawsuit document is real and Giuliani thinks he is sued, it is clear to me there is a lawsuit.

We shall see,

Dominion has a track record of pulling media stunts.

American Thinker didn't think Dominion was pulling a publicity stunt when they posted a groveling apology in reaction to Dominion's complaints against them.

Statement

Dominion forgets that they are now open to discovery as well.

They probably haven't forgotten this. They surely know.

The essence of a SLAPP lawsuit is not to win the suit, in fact, not to even have any realistic hope of winning the suit, but to intimidate the target of such a suit into shutting up.

From the Wikipedia…

In the typical SLAPP, the plaintiff does not normally expect to win the lawsuit. The plaintiff's goals are accomplished if the defendant succumbs to fear, intimidation, mounting legal costs, or simple exhaustion and abandons the criticism. In some cases, repeated frivolous litigation against a defendant may raise the cost of directors and officers liability insurance for that party, interfering with an organization's ability to operate. A SLAPP may also intimidate others from participating in the debate. A SLAPP is often preceded by a legal threat. SLAPPs bring about freedom of speech concerns due to their chilling effect and are often difficult to filter out and penalize because the plaintiffs attempt to obfuscate their intent to censor, intimidate, or silence their critics.

In this case. Dominion's lawyers surely know that if the suits that they are threatening are carried out to their conclusion, not only will they almost certainly lose, but the data that they will be compelled to disclose will prove their own role in the cheating that has occurred this last election, and likely subject them to serious legal consequences, including criminal charges. And, although we're past the point where such an outcome is likely, it could ultimately result in the last election being overturned, and Biden being removed from office.

Smearing Rudy Giuliani doesn't change the b.s. all over Dominion vote changing machines.
Gee....New York is considering disbarring him...and now Dominion might have him living in a box on the sidewalk. Everyone that lies for trump will get their due....
In order to prove he was lying, Dominion will have to open their machines for forensic auditing.
Something they have fought tooth and nail not to do.

Feel free to bet your life on that. Dominion forgets that they are now open to discovery as well. They now must prove not ONE vote got switched. Or else they lose. Unintended consequence could be Xiden’s removal when vote switching is found.
I think you'll find they've already thought about it and are not worried which is why they are suing

In this case. Dominion's lawyers surely know that if the suits that they are threatening are carried out to their conclusion, not only will they almost certainly lose, but the data that they will be compelled to disclose will prove their own role in the cheating that has occurred this last election, and likely subject them to serious legal consequences, including criminal charges. And, although we're past the point where such an outcome is likely, it could ultimately result in the last election being overturned, and Biden being removed from office.
Total crap. In fact I'll say the opposite. They're suing him in the hope they'll have their say in court to prove to whackadoodle conspiracy theorists like you how stupid your stance is. They couldn't have hoped for a more high profile defendent than Rudi who also had deep pockets. Hey! Here's an idea, just in case Rudi the Grifter doesn't have enough cash, why not start a Go Fund Me page for him so more suckers can send him yet more cash.

Last edited:
In order to prove he was lying, Dominion will have to open their machines for forensic auditing.
Something they have fought tooth and nail not to do.
They'll do so happily.

Dominion forgets that they are now open to discovery as well.

They probably haven't forgotten this. They surely know.

The essence of a SLAPP lawsuit is not to win the suit, in fact, not to even have any realistic hope of winning the suit, but to intimidate the target of such a suit into shutting up.

From the Wikipedia…

In the typical SLAPP, the plaintiff does not normally expect to win the lawsuit. The plaintiff's goals are accomplished if the defendant succumbs to fear, intimidation, mounting legal costs, or simple exhaustion and abandons the criticism. In some cases, repeated frivolous litigation against a defendant may raise the cost of directors and officers liability insurance for that party, interfering with an organization's ability to operate. A SLAPP may also intimidate others from participating in the debate. A SLAPP is often preceded by a legal threat. SLAPPs bring about freedom of speech concerns due to their chilling effect and are often difficult to filter out and penalize because the plaintiffs attempt to obfuscate their intent to censor, intimidate, or silence their critics.

American Thinker doesn't agree with you. See post 107 for their apology and admission they were posting defamatory statements.

American Thinker doesn't agree with you. See post 107 for their apology and admission they were posting defamatory statements.

That is the ultimate goal of a SLAPP action, to force such a concession from the target thereof.

Not for one moment, do I believe that the retraction is sincere. The staff at American Thinker know that what they reported is true, and the legal team from Dominion knows that it is true. American Thinker chickened out. They decided that it was too costly to defend themselves against a frivolous SLAPP lawsuit, so they caved in.

A confession obtained under duress has no credibility.

That is the ultimate goal of a SLAPP action, to force such a concession from the target thereof.

Not for one moment, do I believe that the retraction is sincere. The staff at American Thinker know that what they reported is true, and the legal team from Dominion knows that it is true. American Thinker chickened out. They decided that it was too costly to defend themselves against a frivolous SLAPP lawsuit, so they caved in.

A confession obtained under duress has no credibility.

You made an unsupported assertion, that doesn't help you at all.

I think you'll find they've already thought about it and are not worried which is why they are suing
Be sure to alert everyone when Dominion actually enters a real courtroom and attempts to execute their
law suit. We are all waiting with great anticipation.

It appears they will with loudmouth Giuliani, who was given a legal warming in December to stop making a lot of public allegations. which in their view was slanderous.

It appears they will with loudmouth Giuliani, who was given a legal warming in December to stop making a lot of public allegations. which in their view was slanderous.
Then you can also alert everyone when Dominion actually takes someone into an actual courtroom with an
actual judge and begins their actual lawsuit which they don't have a snowball's chance in actual hell
of winning.
The Michigan forensic audit of Dominion, submitted to and accepted by the Supreme Court, already
takes all the wind out of Dominion's sails. Their machine is a fraud and capable of everything
Rudy Giuliani, and others, have alleged. You keep me posted, sonny.

Last edited:
Then you can also alert everyone when Dominion actually takes someone into an actual courtroom with an
actual judge and begins their actual lawsuit which they don't have a snowball's chance in actual hell
of winning.
The Michigan forensic audit of Dominion, submitted to and accepted by the Supreme Court, already
takes all the suspense out of Dominion's sails. Their machine is a fraud and capable of everything
Rudy Giuliani, and others, have alleged. You keep me posted, sonny.

Of course Dominion has to make their case, which can only be done in a court, which is what I am waiting for.

You seem to be too emotionally invested in it, let the lawsuit make the determination instead.

You need to brush up in what Slander is before you get too confident about Giuliani who for a solid month made a lot of verbal allegations against Dominion without a legal cause.

Dominion has a strong claim that they lost a lot of money and been a subject to a lot of death threats, in part because of Giuliani month long barrage of accusations against their products.

Forum List

Back