Dominion sues Rudy Giuliani

Here is Rudy's chance to present that mountain of evidence he has always told us about

Which is EXACTLY why there is no actual lawsuit.
Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....
Here is what is going to happen...when I provide a link, you will find a reason to complain about the link...you will continue to deflect and obfuscate because you know the facts are not on your side...

And here is a link to the lawsuit.....

Now find something else to deflect to

Wow I get a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

I predict you will FAIL to find a post of mine that argues against their lawsuits.......

:cool:
So you assume I just posted a fake court document just for funsies??

Ha ha , it is COMMON SENSE to post link to legal documents you idiot!

Meanwhile you haven't answered my question, here it is again:

Where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Snicker......

This is simple, we can look at the case number to determine when the evidentiary hearing and preliminary is.

Oh wait, there is no case number? Doesn't the court assign a case number when suit is filed? Unless this isn't filed..

Nah, dominion always follows through on the threats they make in the press and actually file, like they did with Powell - oh wait, they never did file in the Powell case, it was just a media stunt. Well, this time it's different.....

All Rudy has to do is get TX on his side. They tested and rejected Dominion machines.
No worries.
You lied. Texas didn't test the machines.
I can't help it if you're too stupid to use google. Many links to read. Take your time.

Got something besides a birfer site? :laugh:
Sure. Its called "google", lots to choose from.

Here is Rudy's chance to present that mountain of evidence he has always told us about

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....
Here is what is going to happen...when I provide a link, you will find a reason to complain about the link...you will continue to deflect and obfuscate because you know the facts are not on your side...

Wow I get a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

I predict you will FAIL to find a post of mine that argues against their lawsuits.......

Where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Snicker......

This is simple, we can look at the case number to determine when the evidentiary hearing and preliminary is.

Oh wait, there is no case number? Doesn't the court assign a case number when suit is filed? Unless this isn't filed..

Nah, dominion always follows through on the threats they make in the press and actually file, like they did with Powell - oh wait, they never did file in the Powell case, it was just a media stunt. Well, this time it's different.....
What the hell are you taking about?

Usually when an initial complaint is filed there is no case number because the case number is assigned when the complaint is filed. Furthermore, given that the complaint was filed electronically, the case number is automatically printed on the top of the page,

to wit:

1611594326817.png

As usual, you have no idea what you are posting about.

I have feeling that Sidney Powell, Rudy, and others down the line are going to find out that what is actually fraudulent is the old expression that, "talk is cheap".

I'm rooting heavily for Dominion in the interest of technology and not politics. Back in 1982 and 1984 as a systems analyst I was in charge (on the IT side) of a couple elections.

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Snicker......

Usually when an initial complaint is filed there is no case number because the case number is assigned when the complaint is filed. Furthermore, given that the complaint was filed electronically, the case number is automatically printed on the top of the page,

to wit:

View attachment 448363

{
Usually when an initial complaint is filed there is no case number because the case number is assigned when the complaint is filed. }

DERP

The case number is assigned with the complaint is filed?

Well DAYUM, how interesting, you drooling retard.

Lack of a case number would be indicative the complaint wasn't filed.

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Snicker......

to wit:

View attachment 448363

{
Usually when an initial complaint is filed there is no case number because the case number is assigned when the complaint is filed. }

DERP

You are beyond fucking stupid. The case number was written on top of the complaint.

Really, do you even have a GED? Is English your first language?

Damn, you are the biggest dumbass on this site.

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Snicker......

to wit:

View attachment 448363

{

DERP

You are beyond fucking stupid. The case number was written on top of the complaint.

Not exactly, Cletus

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Snicker......

to wit:

View attachment 448363

{

DERP

Not exactly, Cletus

Just how slow are you? I mean I gave you a "picture" of the Complaint with a case number on it. I mean what kind of simpleton are you that you can't understand that?

Here it is again, to wit, or rather, to witless:

1611596598409.png

Look at the blue typing. See where it says Case 1:21-cv-00213. The complaint was filed on 1/25/21. That means January 25, 2021 in case you did not know that.

You can read can't you? You are literate?

Last edited:
Anyone who would oppose an audit of these type of voter machines, both DR and its competitiors, knows they machines are "programmable" and simply enable fraud, as Brad and Kemp knew they would in GA when they spent $100 million of GA taxpayer money putting them up to use them....

THAT is the post 1998 GOP.....

Brad Raffensperger

IF anyone notices that REPUBLICAN GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has a very very Jewish name .... that person would make it to Don't Taz' censorship list.

You are NOT SUPPOSED to NOTICE that Brad is Jewish.

You are supposed to think he is a "Christian Republican."

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Snicker......

to wit:

View attachment 448363

{

DERP

Not exactly, Cletus

Just how slow are you? I mean I gave you a "picture" of the Complaint with a case number on it. I mean what kind of simpleton are you that you can't understand that?

View attachment 448376

Look at the blue typing. See where it says Case 1:21-cv-00213. The complaint was filed on 1/25/21. That means January 25, 2021 in case you did not know that.

Click the link I provided, stupid.

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Snicker......

to wit:

View attachment 448363

{

DERP

Not exactly, Cletus

View attachment 448376

From post one article:

“Dominion’s defamation lawsuit for $1.3B will allow me to investigate their history, finances, and practices fully and completely,” Giuliani said, adding that he file a countersuit against the company for violating his rights.

The lawsuit document is real and Giuliani thinks he is sued, it is clear to me there is a lawsuit.

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Snicker......

to wit:

View attachment 448363

{

DERP

Not exactly, Cletus

View attachment 448376

From post one article:

“Dominion’s defamation lawsuit for $1.3B will allow me to investigate their history, finances, and practices fully and completely,” Giuliani said, adding that he file a countersuit against the company for violating his rights.

The lawsuit document is real and Giuliani thinks he is sued, it is clear to me there is a lawsuit.

We shall see,

Dominion has a track record of pulling media stunts.

Lying about voting machines flipping votes is about to cost Rudy Giuliani a lot of money.
Dominion Voting Systems Inc has filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation for making false claims of fraud about the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, court documents on Monday showed.

These are what are known as SLAPP lawsuits. The purpose is not to seek redress, but to intimidate the targets into silence. Dominion knows damn well that it has no chance of actually winning these lawsuits, if they go to trial.

There is no way in Hell that Dominion is going to let these suits proceed as far as the discovery stage, for at that point, the defendants will be able to subpoena the data from Dominion that will prove what everyone already knows about their role in the cheating in this last election. At that point, not only would their suit be shot down, but they could the be open to criminal charges.

Your post reminds me of a John Cusack movie from 1989: Say Anything

You know, in the conservative echo chamber, the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Ask anyone. They'll tell you exactly that, and God only knows how many websites they'll give you links to or affidavits they'll tell you about.

However, in a Court Room, it's a different matter entirely because they REQUIRE real evidence, not just 2nd hand hearsay. That's why I have a funny feeling that the courts and judges are going to be the next targets of conservatives. Both rhetorically, and otherwise.
So you're the guy who was there looking over the shoulders of Trump's legal team whenever they were presenting evidence in court and you can tell exactly where they were lacking?
Or you just presume they were lacking.

And of course you know when evidence is provided, like I provided today when the Supreme Court
gave their imprimatur to the Michigan forensic study of Dominion vote changing machines, that's of course all bunk because just because, and you know better no matter what is presented.

Thanks for all your "expertise". You must be a real wizard. Not one syllable from you about the
Michigan forensic study but I'm sure you know all about that too.

I was told Dominion would never sue due to 'muh discovery!'
So when did Dominion lawyers oppose anyone in an actual courtroom that they
have threatened to sue?

Not once? Yes! Not once have Dominion lawyers taken anyone to court!
You people need to leave your bubble of unreal expectations and fantasies.

I was told Dominion would never sue due to 'muh discovery!'
So when did Dominion lawyers oppose anyone in an actual courtroom that they
have threatened to sue?

Not once? Yes! Not once have Dominion lawyers taken anyone to court!
You people need to leave your bubble of unreal expectations and fantasies.
Well they have filed the lawsuit in federal court, you can find a copy of the 107 page document pretty easily. These things take time once they are filed and won't be in an actual court room tomorrow.

Speaking for fantasies, you were all over the election lawsuit threads and how each one was going to be the one that Trump would win. How'd that work out for you?

Last edited:
Well they have filed the lawsuit in federap court, you can find a copy of the 107 page document pretty easily. These things take time once they are filed and won't be in an actual court room tomorrow.

Speaking for fantasies, you were all over the election lawsuit threads and how each one was going to be the one that Trump would win. How'd that work out for you?
Trump lawsuits were filed in four or five separate states so there is no way I could ever state Trump would win this suit or that one, if for no other reason than criminals in robes simply refused to deal with the
issue of fraud itself, tossing out suits for everything but the central matters itself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back