Dominion sues Rudy Giuliani

All Rudy has to do is get TX on his side. They tested and rejected Dominion machines.
No worries.
Did they reject them because of the shit Rudy said about them?? Nope....

So if Rudy thinks Texas is going to save the day -- he will be wrong....

Again....
Dominion will regret suing Rudy when their machines are obviously fucked up. There are other states that tested and rejected them too, so I hope they get hammered in court.
is that why at just the prospect of a lawsuit, OAN and FOX ran retractions??

Are you saying Rudy and Sidney Powell have deeper pockets for a legal defense than FOX has??
No, I'm saying that TX has deeper pockets than FXN or Rudy, and they have the evidence of their testing.
I'm hoping that TX gets in the court fight with Rudy. We'll see.
Stop lying about Texas having evidence of vote switching. You don't provide a link because you know you're full of s***.

All Rudy has to do is get TX on his side. They tested and rejected Dominion machines.
No worries.
Everyone tested them.... or tested versions.... Texas had their own cozy arrangement with their own election voting machine company, so they rejected dominion. :rolleyes-41:

And no, Rudy said there WAS FRAUD, so he would have to show such, show evidence.... not some opinion from some Texas dude... show the fraud HE SAW....

Here is Rudy's chance to present that mountain of evidence he has always told us about

Which is EXACTLY why there is no actual lawsuit.
Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....
Here is what is going to happen...when I provide a link, you will find a reason to complain about the link...you will continue to deflect and obfuscate because you know the facts are not on your side...

And here is a link to the lawsuit.....

Now find something else to deflect to

Wow I get a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

I predict you will FAIL to find a post of mine that argues against their lawsuits.......

:cool:
So you assume I just posted a fake court document just for funsies??

Ha ha , it is COMMON SENSE to post link to legal documents you idiot!

Meanwhile you haven't answered my question, here it is again:

Where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Snicker......
Says the person who is still wrong.......

On a thread where there is ALREADY AN ARTICLE LINKED.....

But instead, here you are...still whining like a bitch

No worries.
You lied. Texas didn't test the machines.
I can't help it if you're too stupid to use google. Many links to read. Take your time.

Here is Rudy's chance to present that mountain of evidence he has always told us about

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....
Here is what is going to happen...when I provide a link, you will find a reason to complain about the link...you will continue to deflect and obfuscate because you know the facts are not on your side...

Wow I get a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

I predict you will FAIL to find a post of mine that argues against their lawsuits.......

Where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Snicker......

Ha ha, still waiting for YOUR evidence that I oppose the Dominion lawsuits, or that I commented on the contents of their lawsuits.

You are being an idiot here, since all I did was ask for the link for YOUR posted document, nothing more. You are NOT Pyetro!

I saw the post one article, saw the lawsuit against Giuliani of which Pyetrp posted a link to, of which I have not I have not posted a reaction.

Waiting for your brave reply to my so far ignored question:

where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Waiting

waiting,
waiting.....

or are you going to continue your stupidity of attacking me?

No worries.
Everyone tested them.... or tested versions.... Texas had their own cozy arrangement with their own election voting machine company, so they rejected dominion. :rolleyes-41:

And no, Rudy said there WAS FRAUD, so he would have to show such, show evidence.... not some opinion from some Texas dude... show the fraud HE SAW....
Rudy is a sharp lawyer. I'm sure he can backup whatever he needs to.
How about we wait for the trial before making conclusions?

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Snicker......

Your stupidity is now off the charts, I haven't disputed or complained about the lawsuits made by dominion, all I asked was a link to YOUR documents, that is all.

You are a truly stupid man, who DOESN"T seems to realize I haven't once disputed the dominion lawsuits or your document you posted. Just wanted the background is all, yet that bothers you freaking much with your continual unsupported attacks on me.

Biff,

Waiting for your brave reply to my so far ignored question:

where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Waiting

waiting,
waiting.....

No worries.
Michigan did a forensic study of Dominion. https://www.supremecourt.gov/Docket...Michigan Notice of Supplemental Authority.pdf

The Supreme Court reviewed it. The results are very bad for Dominion.
Everything Giuliani, Powell, etc. have said about the vote changing machine is true.
Trying to scare someone into a settlement, it looks like. Dominion's got nothing.

The best things is the hilarious threats and insults the usual idiots are hurling here.
They obviously have never studied Dominion's horrible machines.
Or maybe they have and just want to lie and scream anyway.

Last edited:
No worries.
Michigan did a forensic study of Dominion. https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-815/163875/20201215164905775_Final Michigan Notice of Supplemental Authority.pdf

Everything Giuliani, Powell, etc. have said about the vote changing machine is true.
Trying to scare someone into a settlement, it looks like. Dominion's got nothing.

The best things is the hilarious threats and insults the usual idiots are hurling here.
Exactly. There is ample evidence, i.e. "compelling justification for further investigation", which is all the DC protesters wanted. The democrats and their MSM fake news shills keep saying "no fraud, nothing to see here". I hope Trump's legal team can show compelling evidence.

"The Interim Report of the forensic examination of the machines in Antrim County, Michigan has bolstered Petitioners’ claims for relief in the Related Cases. If the results of the Dominion system cannot be trusted, neither can the appointment of the Biden electors in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin, or any jurisdiction using Dominion systems.The further investigations sought by the Petitioners –which include similar forensic examinations in the other states –may also have profound importance to the both the availability of the injunctive relief sought by Petitioners in this and the Related Casesand to the determinations to be made by members of the House and Senate on January 6, 2020. The statistical impossibility of the results in these four states according to the expert analyses proffered by the Petitioners in the Related Cases is highly probative of fraud or irregularity and provides compelling justification for further investigation and for the equitable and extraordinary relief sought in these Petitions."

No worries.
Michigan did a forensic study of Dominion. https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-815/163875/20201215164905775_Final Michigan Notice of Supplemental Authority.pdf

Your post reminds me of a John Cusack movie from 1989: Say Anything

You know, in the conservative echo chamber, the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Ask anyone. They'll tell you exactly that, and God only knows how many websites they'll give you links to or affidavits they'll tell you about.

However, in a Court Room, it's a different matter entirely because they REQUIRE real evidence, not just 2nd hand hearsay. That's why I have a funny feeling that the courts and judges are going to be the next targets of conservatives. Both rhetorically, and otherwise.

Lying about voting machines flipping votes is about to cost Rudy Giuliani a lot of money.
Dominion Voting Systems Inc has filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation for making false claims of fraud about the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, court documents on Monday showed.

I guess Sid and Rudy are lawyering up, but I'm wondering what self-respecting law firm or attorney would want to represent them? I mean, even a serial killer deserves a vigorous defense. But conspiracy sycophants who tried to overturn a free and fair election with zero evidence and wasted SO much of the court time with Kracken Kookery? I'd have to pass.

4o9ykb.jpg

Americans know what happened and Chinacrats are trying to silence and scare Americans into submission.

WorldNutDaily? :laughing0301: Only the BEST sources for you nuts!

World Net Daily - WND - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate WND Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

No worries.
You lied. Texas didn't test the machines.
I can't help it if you're too stupid to use google. Many links to read. Take your time.

Got something besides a birfer site? :laugh:

Citizen WElls
Obama eligibility, Obama news

There is ample evidence that Rudy is suffering from dementia.
The ramblings of a crazy man are not prosecutable

Home made hair dye
Uncontrollable farting
Scammed by Borat

Guiliani's daughter gave interviews before the election saying her father is not well and was being "used" by people with an agenda. She stopped short of saying he had dementia, but the implication was certainly there.

It's also been rumoured that Guiliani is in some financial difficulties due to divorce settlements and alimony payments, and that he's working for Trump because he needs the money. This would make him vulnerable to approaches from spies from other nations seeking to plant fake evidence, since he so desperately needs to prove his value to his client.

There is evidence to support both points of view, and perhaps it is a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B.

Forum List

Back