Dominion not satisfied with Fox News and Newsmax apologies

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
It looks like these right outlets will have to be more affirmative when admitting they made s*** up about Dominion voting machines being rigged.
If I am Fox News" and Newsmax I would simply state "we are liars". Anything short of that is a denial.
Looks like Dominion is gonna get paid big time. Good.

Fuck Dominion.

I want dominion to sue so Newsmax and Fox News can do oodles of discovery.
It’s gonna happen the other way around. Fox will have all its communications with the White House exposed. This goes all the way to the top. Fox will need to issue shares to Dominion when this is over.

Fuck Dominion.

That's right. Liberals are too stupid to realize that Dominion can't just say "they lied" and sue them. They have to prove they lied which would mean they have to give Fox News and Newsmax access to their software. And I can promise they don't want to do that.

That’s not how any of this works. Any discovery of confidential information can’t be disclosed publicly.

The idea this is some sort of trap ignores how the system works.

Software isn't confidential, moron.

You ever thought a great defense to Foxnews is that Texas refuses to use Dominion voting machines because they are so unreliable? Oh yea, Trump won that state hands down even after the liberal media said Texas would go blue.

This isn't new, this has been going on for YEARS.

Last edited:
Fuck Dominion.

We've had this discussion before. The Networks get to do NO DISCOVERY OF DOMINION. NONE.

Discovery is done on the defendant, not the plaintiff. If I write a story that claims that you're a criminal, I don't get to go through your books and records on discovery to prove that you're a criminal. I have to prove I have evidence of your crime BEFORE I write my story.

If FOX or Newsmax are claiming that Dominion machines malfunctioned, FOX and Newsmax better have the evidence to back up that story because they don't get to go through Dominions files.

Last edited:
That's right. Liberals are too stupid to realize that Dominion can't just say "they lied" and sue them. They have to prove they lied which would mean they have to give Fox News and Newsmax access to their software. And I can promise they don't want to do that.

Um, no they're not stupid. Why do you think they threatened to sue? This isn't Perry Mason or The Good Wife or even LA Law. This is the real shit. Dominion are not bluffing - I would bet they have their t's crossed and i's dotted. Fox and Newsmax are fucked. Won't bankrupt them (well, it might Newsmax), but it'll make them look like the fools all us normal people know them to be.

It looks like these right outlets will have to be more affirmative when admitting they made s*** up about Dominion voting machines being rigged.
If I am Fox News" and Newsmax I would simply state "we are liars". Anything short of that is a denial.
Looks like Dominion is gonna get paid big time. Good.

Then they are satisfied with American Thinkers apologies?

Dominion needs to go out of business.

It's a foreign company that rigged and manipulated the systems and mechanisms of political control in the United States to please foreign interests.

Canada may be a Dominion of the British royalty, but the United States of America is not.

Umm, am I supposed to give a fuck? For a company that claims they’re innocent of any wrong doing they sure seem to be busy throwing a shit load of smoke screens. Wouldn’t it be easier to release your programming and prove you aren’t corrupt? Or would that not prove what they want you to believe.

Umm, am I supposed to give a fuck? For a company that claims they’re innocent of any wrong doing they sure seem to be busy throwing a shit load of smoke screens. Wouldn’t it be easier to release your programming and prove you aren’t corrupt? Or would that not prove what they want you to believe.
+1 for Free and Open Source Software
Open up. Show us the code. We're pulling your teeth after the law of Moses.

It's a foreign company that rigged and manipulated the systems and mechanisms of political control in the United States to please foreign interests.

Canada may be a Dominion of the British royalty, but the United States of America is not.
Dominion is half owned by a US capital investment company. Stop whining. You lost. Fairly and squarely.

WAAAA FUCKING WAAAA... they are liars... they were caught using the software... they deserve nothing...
We'll see what the courts decide.

If your weasel-in-chief's record in court cases is an indication, Dominion may become the new owner of FOX Noise and Newsmax. Libel and slander can be expensive.

Were they, in fact, "caught using the software", as you have written? Written defamation is libel. How deep are your pockets? Dominion might be interested. Or, their attorneys.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Dominion is half owned by a US capital investment company. Stop whining. You lost. Fairly and squarely.
I find it odd the people most against corporations are the most willing to sell out for them lately.

WAAAA FUCKING WAAAA... they are liars... they were caught using the software... they deserve nothing...

Thanks for making a case for Dominion in court...

Have you any actual evidence because the people who told you that are trying not get sued as they have no evidence...

Dominion has a nice big claim against these organisations... Nice big claim that can put a serious dent in these guys and make it easier for others to sue in the future....

New Topics

Forum List

Back