Dominion Execs Back Out Of Hearing In PA And Are Now In Hiding.....Some Offices Closed

Looks like Dominion is lawyering up and trying to relocate so they can escape prosecution.

~~~~~~
Strange isn't, that Dominion Executives failed to appear....I understand than the offices are closed and personnel have gone under ground.
Why would that be?
If they're on the up and up, honest and above board they should appear and explain themselves.
“Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”

Last edited:
They have no obligation to. So why would they? It's up to Trumps's D-Team of lawyers and the crack investigative squad that the PA Republican legislature employs to back those assertions up.
So far, all that's been presented is speculation and conspiracy theories. Nothing to convince a judge to look at it.

Actually, Giuliani et al have SWORN affidavits up the wazoo and other very incriminating evidence.

I can't blame Dominion for hiding out, however their actions are putting a shadow over the Corrupt Biden Crime Family.

They have no obligation to. So why would they? It's up to Trumps's D-Team of lawyers and the crack investigative squad that the PA Republican legislature employs to back those assertions up.
So far, all that's been presented is speculation and conspiracy theories. Nothing to convince a judge to look at it.
Well, if they don't appear to defend themselves, Trump's expert witnesses (one out of Dallas) will be the only testimony heard.

That sounds like a winning strategy for Dominion.

:laughing0301:

Actually, Giuliani et al have SWORN affidavits up the wazoo and other very incriminating evidence.

I can't blame Dominion for hiding out, however their actions are putting a shadow over the Corrupt Biden Crime Family.

Then go to court and present them in front of a judge. Not in front of a TV camera. If they had anything even remotely substantial, they'd have been in court.
But we both know they don't. The moment they walk into court and present their "evidence", the game is over. And anyone who signed their name to those
"sworn" affidavits...is going to be a in shitload of hot water. :)

If they want to clear the air they had the opportunity....they are guilty of something...their employees are wiping their social media that shows them to be workers or contractors for Dominion.....now we have moved even farther from being confident in this election....they should have showed up.....if they were totally innocent the would have.....

Like so many little Pepe frogs, you morons hop from one bullshit lily pad to the next. Accusation proven false? No worries!
There will be another equally baseless one for you to get worked up about tomorrow.

Absolute fake patriots.....every last one of you.

Nothing has been proven here, Sleepy Joe has yet to address this.

Well, if they don't appear to defend themselves, Trump's expert witnesses (one out of Dallas) will be the only testimony heard.

As far as I can see, no one is giving any testimony...except in front of a TV camera for willing sheep and lemmings.

Then go to court and present them in front of a judge. Not in front of a TV camera. If they had anything even remotely substantial, they'd have been in court.
But we both know they don't. The moment they walk into court and present their "evidence", the game is over. And anyone who signed their name to those
Shut up. You don't know how this process works AT ALL.

If they want to clear the air they had the opportunity....they are guilty of something...their employees are wiping their social media that shows them to be workers or contractors for Dominion.....now we have moved even farther from being confident in this election....they should have showed up.....if they were totally innocent the would have.....

Clear what air? There's been no evidence of voter fraud or machine error presented. But they've already been convicted in the court of Trump supporter and alt-right opinion.
So, I wouldn't take the bait either. Proof is incumbent upon the accuser in this case....and we both know the moment the D-Team steps into court, the whole show is over. :)

So, who has confidence in Dominion providing systems for another Election? If there are affidavits or otherwise concerns, they should be jumping at the opportunity to allay those concerns. They are a software and hardware company. I've witnessed software product companies address similar concerns about validity and integrity. They should be thinking about their market. For example, upcoming midterms and state and local elections. If I am the CEO, I want to capture as much of the Total Market as possible for my shareholders and company.

As far as I can see, no one is giving any testimony...except in front of a TV camera for willing sheep and lemmings.
Have you EVER been involved in litigation? EVER????

You seem to have a child's understanding of how it works.

Shut up. You don't know how this process works AT ALL.

More aware than you are. Just another desperate Trump supporter thinking that you can keep the court of public opinion on the right stoked long enough to convince electors to vote Trump back in.
Sorry, doesn't look like that's playing. They have nothing. And they know it. I have some lube for you. Because right now, it's gotta be looking like it's been through a cheese grater.
No hearing. No appeal. No trip to the SC. Trump lost. Deal with it and move on.

Don't worry about it, they are going to court. Meanwhile, letting the people know what's happening is important as the libs are trying to get President Trump to surrender.

And if Biden does take the oath in January, the investigation will continue in state courts and he won't be exempt from them.

Hopefully, the resistance succeeds early, but conservatives are no ways tired and Trump will be launching the 2024 campaign dogging Biden-Harris on 20 January.

~~~~~~
This is a desperate time for our country, when those that are entrusted with the most important job - in preserving this country as a free country are corrupting it - then there's only one place we can go to.

So, who has confidence in Dominion providing systems for another Election? If there are affidavits or otherwise concerns, they should be jumping at the opportunity to allay those concerns. They are a software and hardware company. I've witnessed software product companies address similar concerns about validity and integrity. They should be thinking about their market. For example, upcoming midterms and state and local elections. If I am the CEO, I want to capture as much of the Total Market as possible for my shareholders and company.
Yeah, they are acting eerily similar to Enron Execs. I lived in Houston when that shit went down. I new 2 different guys who abruptly left the company with no explanation. This looks EXACTLY like that.

But, who knows. Maybe Dominion is not scurrying like cockroaches with the light coming on because of anything Trump's team found. Maybe they are also involved in a pension scandal like Enron.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back