Dominican Republic Building Over 100 Miles of Border Wall to Stop Illegal Immigration from Haiti

How do you suppose Trump led us AND YOUR PET BLACKS to the greatest U.S. economy EVER while having the most secure border since OPERATION WETBACK in the 50’s?
Sure, he did. Keep telling yourself that, jack. Anything to help you sleep at night.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we will continue to laugh at you retards as you contort to blame anyone other than your orange douchebag for not building the wall. Thoughts and prayers, retard. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Yeah, it won't be difficult to go around the wall. LOL
Just like it's not hard to enter your home. Glass is easy to break. But any deterrent reduces the number. Just axe Biden and Pelosi when they erected walls around the Capitol

Sure, he did. Keep telling yourself that, jack. Anything to help you sleep at night.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we will continue to laugh at you retards as you contort to blame anyone other than your orange douchebag for not building the wall. Thoughts and prayers, retard. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:
Hahaha….Oh I see, Twitter and Facebook never told you…I get it.
Well, lucky for you Trumps success and the peoples success is well documented and in public domain.

This is a subject about how building the wall, is peachy keen, correct? Your orange douchebag promised to build the wall, correct? So, yeah, I am on subject and if you were less of a retard, you would know it too.

But, I get it. The subject is painful. When you've been taken for a ride by a grifter, it hurts. I get it. Thoughts and prayers for you retards.

Hopefully you idiots have learned a lesson. Although... if you did, you wouldn't be retards, now, would you? :itsok:
You do realize that you are trolling. Where's a Mod when you need one? :(

Did Biden promise he would build a wall? Yes or No?

Did your orange douchebag promise he would build a wall? Yes or No?

Did your orange loser build the wall he promised? Yes or No?
So you actually believe we should have voted for Biden the douchebag NAZI because Trump wasn't able to completely satisfy one promise?

One kind of a fucking moron are you?

Forum List

Back