Dominic, the (pit bull puppy) healer

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Dominic The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles And Comforts Animal Patients At Colorado Veterinary Clinic (PHOTOS)

Haswell soon adopted Dominic, and when the pup accompanied Haswell to the vet's office, it was as if he could sense the discomfort of animals that had just come out of surgery. Without prompting, he would snuggle with them on his red pillow bed.

"The first couple weeks with him at the clinic were difficult because he was in the way, but now we have a routine," Haswell told HuffPost. "He lays down in his spot and waits for patients to come out of surgery. He likes to help getting them in their kennels and usually just waits in his bed right outside the surgery door. He knows when it's time."

While animals can be aggressive due to the pain of injuries or operations, cuddles from Dominic help keep them calm. Haswell says he pays special attention to the ones who cry and goes where he's needed.

"He checks on everybody all day. When I go into the kennel, he's always with me. He basically runs this place."

Sometimes animals have more humanity than humans!

God bless Dominic and all animals on earth! :)

The pics are difficult to make out.

Am I seeing more than one pooch?

One is all black. Another seems to have a lot of white or grey and speckled markings.

One seems to be a young puppy. Another seems fully grown.

Just can't tell what's what and who's who.

Sorry to be a buzz kill.

One is all black. Another seems to have a lot of white or grey and speckled markings.

Sorry to be a buzz kill.

never mind about details! they are all pups....all sweet and adorable!

that's all that matters!:D

Sorry to be a buzz kill.

never mind about details! they are all pups....all sweet and adorable!

that's all that matters!:D

Well, yeah. I just wanted to see a single pup and be able to just see it.

And your comment confirmed that it actually WAS more than one animal.

I really didn't know!

Really!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back