DOJ won't investigate 2020 nursing home orders in New York, other states

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The Justice Department's Civil Rights Division will not be launching investigations into nursing homes in New York and other states whose governors forced facilities to admit COVID-19 patients despite their vulnerable populations, the agency informed GOP lawmakers Friday.

However, an investigation by federal prosecutors into New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his administration over their handling of the crisis remains ongoing.

I got five that says Cuomo will not be held accountable. At all.

How's Garland going to investigate when he's so busy covering everything up? The DOJ is the BIG blue wall of silence.

The Justice Department's Civil Rights Division will not be launching investigations into nursing homes in New York and other states whose governors forced facilities to admit COVID-19 patients despite their vulnerable populations, the agency informed GOP lawmakers Friday.

However, an investigation by federal prosecutors into New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his administration over their handling of the crisis remains ongoing.

How often are democrooks held accountable?

If memory serves me right, he put covid ridden patients back into homes that were already riddled with the civid. That free up beds for patients that coyld be saved.
.it's taking you slugs a long time to get a grasp on some facts. Your hate for lefties is causing massive fabrication and distortion of the truth.

Forum List

Back