DOJ tips off Clinton Campaign

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Peter Kadzik is an Assistant AG with the DOJ. He communicates via his gmail with John Podesta and lets him know what is about to happen. He is a stooge for Hillary and her criminal network.

Peter Kadzik Is A Clinton Stooge (it’s disgusting)

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-05-19 11:12
Subject: Fwd: Heads up

Additional chances for mischief.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Subject: Heads up
To: John Podesta <[email protected]>

There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails.

Another filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the emails.

After seeing what WikiLeaks have already exposed I'm not the least bit surprised. Can't wait to see what else we find out. The corruption is deep

After seeing what WikiLeaks have already exposed I'm not the least bit surprised. Can't wait to see what else we find out. The corruption is deep
I think it permeates the White House. That is why Loretta and Barack want the investigation of the Clinton Foundation to stop. The Department of Injustice is hard at work...trying to put out the brush fires before the forest flares up.

Forum List

Back