DOJ Sues Texas In Voting Rights Lawsuit, Alleging Discrimination Against Black And Latino Voters

No, it only says his district is 72% white. It does not say what the demo is for nearby areas. But you wouldn't know that, because you never actually read your own link. As per usual.

And whoever write that article lied about the one compelling "fact" they tried to present, as the district is only 63.5% white.

GERRYMANDERING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE FUCKWIT

WHOLE STATES GERRYMANDER WITH NO BLACKS IN THEM YOU NARCISSISTIC ******

No, it only says his district is 72% white. It does not say what the demo is for nearby areas. But you wouldn't know that, because you never actually read your own link. As per usual.

And whoever wrote that article lied about the one compelling "fact" they tried to present, as the district is only 63.5% white.

So that link you never read does not quite cut it.

But, I agree with the others., in that it should be taken out if the hands of politicians. Do you?

If you know the city, you know the demo of the surrounding areas. The purpose is to isolate republicans and give minorities their own districts.

Denying that just makes you a bigger hack than I already think you are.

Any system will result in some side having an advantage, anyone who thinks otherwise is either lying or an idiot. at least when done by the party in power, you know the fix is in.

If you know the city, you know the demo of the surrounding areas. The purpose is to isolate republicans and give minorities their own districts.
Isolate Republicans?

But if they spread out the Republicans evenly, rhe dems would win 100% if districts in tha area.

Point being.. how will we know gerrymandering when see it? Complicated topic.

But I am all for independent commissions.

Isolate Republicans?

But if they spread out the Republicans evenly, rhe dems would win 100% if districts in tha area.

Point being.. how will we know gerrymandering when see it? Complicated topic.

But I am all for independent commissions.

If 2 squares are connected by a line, it's gerrymandering.

No State 100% gerrymanders, the usual game is set to double+1.

the hypocrisy of the left is never ending.

first - THE FILIBUSTER IS KILLING DEMOCRACY! except they used it hundreds of times when trump was president to "save it"

now you try and float this turd - GERRYMANDERING MUST STOP - except when you do it.

how come it's ok when you do it but an act of horror when others do? the practice is either OK FOR ALL or NO ONE.

not this bullshit OK FOR US YOU BETTER NOT 2 year old mentality bullshit.
She didn't make it contingent on partisanship nor did she claim only one side does.

I'm guessing you are OK with it since you attack her instead of gerrymandering.

It is a huge issue and it's bipartisan and fixable.

She didn't make it contingent on partisanship nor did she claim only one side does.

I'm guessing you are OK with it since you attack her instead of gerrymandering.

It is a huge issue and it's bipartisan and fixable.
I've already said find another way that both sides must adhere too. pretty sure I plainly said all do it or no one does but you skipped that part.

so, you guessed wrong but you needed to ensure I'm the bad guy.

have fun.

I've already said find another way that both sides must adhere too. pretty sure I plainly said all do it or no one does but you skipped that part.

so, you guessed wrong but you needed to ensure I'm the bad guy.

have fun.
How about just an independent team of elite mathematicians from all over the world, invited to make suggestions? Then go from there?

No. Get a grip.

Dems when things are going their way even when it's fucked up:

th

I hope the DOJ wins the case.

The gerrymandering has got to stop.

It's very wrong to disenfranchise voters.

It’s good that DOJ has brought suit against Texas’ efforts to disenfranchise black and Hispanic voters.

Unfortunately, Texas will eventually prevail with its efforts, supported by a conservative Supreme Court that likewise has contempt for the right to vote.

Forum List

Back