DOJ sues AZ for proof of residence to vote

Why would they take the risk of voting illegally, dumbass?

Again, ZERO evidence they have. None. Zilch. Nada. Zip.

You have been reduced to, "I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST 'EM!"

Sad.
LMAO...........they work under IDENTITY THEFT which is a Felony and give a shit over the Voter Fraud............

You are one funny guy.

THis is another toe shot off with misdirected and dishonest Brandon Admin proposals. There's GONNA be a toe shortage for all Dem candidates this fall.

A majority of Democrats and non-white voters support requiring voters to present photo identification in order to cast a ballot, according to a Monmouth University Polling Institute survey released on Monday.

The survey asked respondents whether “in general” they “support or oppose requiring voters to show a photo ID in order to vote.” Among respondents, 62 percent of Democrats said they support requiring photo ID, while the number rose to 87 percent among Independents and 91 percent among Republicans.

Additionally, 84 percent of non-white respondents said they supported requiring photo ID, along with 77 percent of white respondents. People with college degrees were less likely to support ID requirements, with 69 percent of respondents with four years of college supporting compared with 85 percent of respondents with no degree.

SOOOO -- the weakest segment of the poll is the college crowd who are now BRAINWASHED into Marxist anti-American ideas and concepts which are ALSO based on dishonesty and misrepresentation.
Everyone that is not for this, is a thief in life

I have to question all past elections

Republicans are liars. Voters should be able to sign a affidavit attesting to who they are if they do not have a ID. Several Republican states do not require IDs.

I want to cast a vote as John Doe, but don't have an ID. I sign an affidavit attesting to the fact that I am John Doe and vote. I can do this as often as I would like using different names provided the person I am impersonating has not already voted. The real John Doe shows up at the poll to vote. How on earth will you find me, the guy that signed the affidavit(s), since you have no clue who I really am?

Seriously, Democrats are either crooked or as are as dumb as stumps.

The Justice Department sued Arizona on Tuesday over a new state law requiring proof of citizenship to vote in a presidential election, saying the Republican-imposed restrictions are a “textbook violation” of federal law.
Arizona’s law, which Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican, signed in March, requires voters to prove their citizenship to vote in a presidential election, like showing a birth certificate or passport. It also mandates that newly registered voters provide a proof of address, which could disproportionately affect people with limited access to government-issued identification cards. Those include immigrants, students, older people, low-income voters and Native Americans.

Comment:
Traditionally the corrupt Democrat Party has used voter fraud to deny American citizens their right to vote.
When a Democrat votes twice, they deny other people their right to vote.
When a non-citizen votes in our country's elections, they deny American citizens their right to vote.
When a Democrat votes in multiple precincts, they deny other people their right to vote.
These are the sort of “textbook violations” of federal voting rights laws that the corrupt Democrat Party uses to deny American citizens their right to and to steal elections.
Everyone knows that Joe Biden is deliberately holding the AZ border open so that illegal immigrants can come here and vote in our elections.
Gov, Ducey is trying to protect the AZ citizen's right to vote from non-citizens illegally voting in our country's elections.
AG Garland is corrupt and a liar.
He is not trying to protect voting rights; he is trying to protect the corrupt Democrat's election rigging crimes that deny Americans their right to vote.
And yet, Dems require proof of citizenship and address to obtain a hunting or fishing license, or to register a vehicle. :eusa_think: I smell Dem election cheating.

And yet, Dems require proof of citizenship and address to obtain a hunting or fishing license, or to register a vehicle. :eusa_think: I smell Dem election cheating.
People have to have an ID when they register to vote.
So what happened their ID when they come to cast their ballot?
Unless people are registering to vote without an ID.
If people are being allowed to register to vote without an ID, that would be wide open for fraud.

I want to cast a vote as John Doe, but don't have an ID. I sign an affidavit attesting to the fact that I am John Doe and vote. I can do this as often as I would like using different names provided the person I am impersonating has not already voted. The real John Doe shows up at the poll to vote. How on earth will you find me, the guy that signed the affidavit(s), since you have no clue who I really am?

Seriously, Democrats are either crooked or as are as dumb as stumps.
they are crooked

Forum List

Back