DOJ Says Ferguson Police R Racist. Evidence Anyone ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Looks like Erratic Eric is at it again. The US Attorney General (Holder) is ready to present a study that claims that the Ferguson PD is guilty of systematic racism. I looked through 5 articles on this, and must admit I have not seen one shred of evidence presented by anyone, of any racism on the part of the Ferguson Police.

If anybody thinks they have any, let's hear it.

In the meantime, here's some of the common stuff that some folks are trying to pass off as "evidence" >>

If you believe a 3 year study done on this subject >>

1. In 88% of cases in which Ferguson police documented the use of force, that force was used against Blacks - PROVES NOTHING.

2. In all 14 canine bite incidents for which information about the race of the suspect was available, the person bitten was bLACK. - PROVES NOTHING

3. Blacks account for 67% of the population in Ferguson, but they accounted for 85% of the drivers stopped by police, - PROVES NOTHING

4. Blacks - account for 67% of the population in Ferguson, but they accounted for 90% of the people issued tickets - PROVES NOTHING.

5. Blacks account for 67% of the population in Ferguson, but they accounted for 93% of the people arrested - PROVES NOTHING

Even if all these claims were true, they don't show anything more than that Blacks are involved in criminal activity at a high rate (which is common knowledge already)

DOJ Ferguson PD engaged in racially biased policing News4ETX.com

This report is nothing more than cover for their finding that Officer Wilson did nothing wrong.

The only thing those statistics prove is that blacks are more prone to commit crimes, which we all already knew. I mean what the hell are police departments like that supposed to do? Catch a black guy committing a crime and then say,"oh, we already met our black quota this month, you're free!"

Cops go where crime happens. More crime happens in black hoods. Cops will interact with blacks more often as a result.

I could've saved the taxpayer millions on this study.

The only thing those statistics prove is that blacks are more prone to commit crimes, which we all already knew. I mean what the hell are police departments like that supposed to do? Catch a black guy committing a crime and then say,"oh, we already met our black quota this month, you're free!"

Yes. They can only stop and arrest the same % blacks as live in that area.

So if its 40% black...after 4 black arrests they gotta lock up 6 crackers before any more blacks.

At this time...after almost 7 years of the NOballsa Adminstration, this only proves that the department of

?justice? is nothing more than a freaking black lynch mob. Out to rub whitey's nose in their shit.

Forum List

Back