DOJ Says Federal Law Doesn’t Bar Businesses, Agencies From Mandating Covid Vaccines

My take is, I just got the vaccine but I am not going to go around and prove it to anyone. They can take my word for it or they don't deal with me. This virus has taught me a good lesson. I don't need to go to movies, sporting events, dinner or anywhere else, I'm content staying home and pursuing my hobbies and not interacting with people.

So if my company would require proof of vaccine, even though I have had the shots, I'd retire and screw working. I value privacy over intrusion.
I highly recommend retirement as early as you can afford it. Might as well enjoy it while you can. It is what you worked for, in the first place. Good luck to you and yours.

All tin pot totalitarians have tried to force and coerce their citizens through history. It's about total control. We have seen it. It has never happened on a global scale under one rule.

I highly recommend retirement as early as you can afford it. Might as well enjoy it while you can. It is what you worked for, in the first place. Good luck to you and yours.
I would like to work well into my mid 70's, so I'm not crazy about retiring, but I am too old to play games with people. So maybe I become a consultant for the next 15 years or so.

I don't want to ruin anyone's day, but this is not really news.

And in most states, vaccinating kiddies for public school is routine, although the anit-vaccers make a lot of noise.

I suppose states can pass laws saying private employers and state employees cannot be mandated. But state hospitals and medical associations will be unhappy. But who cares about that when there are votes to be had.

Forum List

Back