DOJ Knew Epstein Abused Girls ‘As Young As 12 But Younger The Better’ For Years, Refused To Act

And exactly which Democrats at the Department of Justice were responsible for that? Because we all know good and well that's not something Republicans were doing.

Since you decided to make this political.

I guess the 8-years of Øbama never happened. :cool:

Funny isn‘t it that Trump promoted the federal prosecutor, Alexander Acosta, that handled the Jeff Epstein case, to head the Department of Labor. Was this a reward for Acosta giving Trump’s best buddy Jeff Epstein, a sweetheart deal? Trump must have been pleased with Acosta to have promoted him. I mean it was common knowledge at the time of Trump’s appointment that Acosta gave Epstein a get out of jail free card.
Yeah, that's why he got Clintoned before anyone could question him. LOL, you morons are ridiculous.
Funny how he died in Federal Prison custody....Federal Prisons run by the trump Justice Dept.

EXACTLY! Bill Barr & Co love little kids as much as Joe Biden!

Funny isn‘t it that Trump promoted the federal prosecutor, Alexander Acosta, that handled the Jeff Epstein case, to head the Department of Labor. Was this a reward for Acosta giving Trump’s best buddy Jeff Epstein, a sweetheart deal? Trump must have been pleased with Acosta to have promoted him. I mean it was common knowledge at the time of Trump’s appointment that Acosta gave Epstein a get out of jail free card.
Yeah, that's why he got Clintoned before anyone could question him. LOL, you morons are ridiculous.
Funny how he died in Federal Prison custody....Federal Prisons run by the trump Justice Dept.

Bill Barr and Joe Biden were never sued for child rape. Trump was. Trump also asked if it was wrong to be more attracted to his daughter than his wife.

Bill Barr and Joe Biden were never sued for child rape. Trump was. Trump also asked if it was wrong to be more attracted to his daughter than his wife.

There it is. A thread about the DOJ and your non-response is but, but, but Trump. You are absurd.

There it is. A thread about the DOJ and your non-response is but, but, but Trump. You are absurd.
The OP’s link references Bill Clinton and his relationship with Epstein. If they are going to make a reference like that let us look at other politicians who had links to Epstein. Let us look at their recent comments about Epstein. I don’t give a damn about Bill Clinton, but Trump had a very close relationship with Epstein. For heaven’s sake, both Epstein and Trump were sued for child rape.

Last edited:

The OP’s link references Bill Clinton and his relationship with Epstein. If they are going to make a reference like that let us look at other politicians who had links to Epstein. Let us look at their recent comments about Epstein. I don’t give a damn about Bill Clinton, but Trump had a very close relationship with Epstein. For heaven’s sake, both Epstein and Trump were sued for child rape.
Try again, moron. Bill Clinton's name was mentioned twice in the OP and both were times it was used to describe the person who was testifying-- longtime Bill Clinton affiliate Doug Band spoke with prosecutors; and Bill Clinton’s former body man and aide has cooperated with the federal investigation. No place in the link was there ANY allegation aimed at any POTUS. You are incapable of fair thought--TDS, he lives in your brain. Now respond to the thread--if you can
DOJ Knew Epstein Abused Girls ‘As Young As 12 But Younger The Better’ For Years, Refused To Act

Pure manipulation------Acosta did the best he could with the evidence that he had with the FBI apparently hiding the facts and running cover for epstein like they did Biden and clinton. Acosta was the only one willing to try to get Epstein---------the only one pushing to get him. He isn't the bad guy...

Yep.....View attachment 481402

Here is Trump standing by his good friend, Ghislaine:

Oh no...Trump wished her well---------and you attack? You are sick.

Pure manipulation------Acosta did the best he could with the evidence that he had with the FBI apparently hiding the facts and running cover for epstein like they did Biden and clinton. Acosta was the only one willing to try to get Epstein---------the only one pushing to get him. He isn't the bad guy...

This might be one of the most disgusting things I've ever read here.

trafficking girls “as young as 12 but younger the better”
Reminds me one time I was attending a funeral, and a mother had left her 12-year-old girl behind at the church.

Another concerned mother immediately hailed me down as I was leaving, and the girl got in, the lady shut the passenger door and I took off without delay.

She rejoined her family at the cemetery immediately, but then her aunt died only a few years after that.

At the time, it was like a five-alarm fire in a remote part of my brain, rarely triggered. A little bit too much trafficking at the funeral parlor, and ...

No more funerals. Time to get off the property. Those people are professionals.

Democrats are trafficking girls and boys as young as six now. They are engineering the buying and selling of children like pounds of hamburger meat. Jeffrey Epstein was very small potatoes compared to the assembly line they have now.

Funny isn‘t it that Trump promoted the federal prosecutor, Alexander Acosta, to head the Department of Labor. Was this a reward for Acosta giving Trump’s best buddy Jeff Epstein, a sweetheart deal? Trump must have been pleased with Acosta to have promoted him. I mean it was common knowledge at the time of Trump’s appointment that Acosta gave Epstein a get out of jail free card.
Acosta was corrupt before Trump appointed him. Trump had to choose from a cesspool and did the best he could.
Considering how the Dems held up EVERY appointment he tried to make, he's lucky he ever managed to put an administration together. If the country survives long enough to write a history of this period, Trump's legacy will be that he exposed ALL of their corruption AND destroyed the media 5th column. The federal government outed itself as an enemy of average Americans.

This might be one of the most disgusting things I've ever read here.
The truth offends you?

Perhaps Epstein was “convinced“ to work for the CIA or one of our other alphabet intelligence agencies.

A lot of very important people could have been compromised by their dealings with Epstein’s and his underaged girls. That could have been very useful to the Deep State.

Another possibility perhaps even more likely was that Epstein was working for the IsraelI Mossad.

underaged girls. That could have been very useful to the Deep State
All I can think of is some sort of prostitution sting. Try to pick up guys for propositioning girls, but the situation is like some guy lifts his finger a fraction of an inch and he's bought her at an auction, but they don't shut the pimps and madams down.

underaged girls. That could have been very useful to the Deep State
All I can think of is some sort of prostitution sting. Try to pick up guys for propositioning girls, but the situation is like some guy lifts his finger a fraction of an inch and he's bought her at an auction, but they don't shut the pimps and madams down.
You discover your man Epstein is being approached by someone like Bill Gates. You set up and film an encounter with an underaged girl. Then you send one of your agents to the guy’s office and mention you have an embarrassing tape but would prefer not to use it. Of course you would appreciate it if he would cooperate if you ever asked a favor of him.

if nothing else you could get some great insider trading info and use it to make a nice fortune for yourself.

J. Edgar Hoover played such games and that was the reason he was known as the most powerful man in Washington D.C. He had the goods on everybody.

Forum List

Back