DOJ Issues Warning To States Ahead Of Redistricting

My comment isn't anywhere near as ignorant as yours. Republicans have raised gerrymandering to an art form. Every one of the most gerrymandered districts in the USA is a Republican district in a Republican state.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-most-gerrymandered-congressional-districts/

Gee, do you think that one of the most liberal newspapers in the entire country might see it that way, Dragonlady? Republicans and Democrats have gerrymandered districts for a long time. It's another way that politicians secure their offices. Do you think a Democrat in a predominantly Republican State MINDS having their district gerrymandered so that it has almost ALL Democratic voters in it? All that means is there isn't a chance in hell of them every losing a race!

Dearest DOJ,

We hope this letter finds you well.

We received your recent letter of warning and wanted to take this opportunity to respond.

Kindly fuck the fuck off at your earliest convenience. You may also kiss our Show Me ass.

Sincerely... Your Friend,

Missouri

Well, one involves persuasion - campaigning. That's how politics is supposed to work.

The other is changing the rules (redrawing boundaries) to favor partisan interests.

Clear?
The democrats have been cheating on redistributing for decades. That’s how they came to control California. They even managed to pass state laws that have democrats running against other democrats rather than republicans or independents.

GOP states need to ignore Xiden's DOJ and starting cheating like Dems.

Actually, multi rep districts solve the problem nicely.
How so? I do not see how that solves anything at all. At least not in any implementations that I have seen.

edit;

After reading your second post I see what you are getting at. Certainly a good idea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back