DOJ Issues Warning To States Ahead Of Redistricting

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm glad to know that the DOJ is keeping an eye on this.

Hopefully maybe at least the worst gerrymandering will be prevented.

There will be many states that will draw the district lines to disenfranchise millions of voters.

I wish we has an honest and fair way to draw the district lines but that isn't allowed here where freedom and justice are supposed to be for all but is really only for the few.

There will be many states that will draw the district lines to disenfranchise millions of voters.

I wish we has an honest and fair way to draw the district lines but that isn't allowed here where freedom and justice are supposed to be for all but is really only for the few.

Multi-rep districts would clean this up.

I'm glad to know that the DOJ is keeping an eye on this. Hopefully maybe at least the worst gerrymandering will be prevented.
Why is gerrymandering bad but having 50 hard left organizations with millions of people organized last year to sway millions of votes for Joe Biden OK?

No one is prevented for exercising their vote.

Good luck with that.

Only one side lol
In such a hyper-partisan environment, we'll never be able to count on the existing government to make things "fair" for its potential challengers. It's got to be a grassroots movement.

The good news is, that's happening. In the absence of leaders promoting it, ranked choice voting is being taken up by local and state governments. It may be too little too late, but at least it's something.

Why is gerrymandering bad but having 50 hard left organizations with millions of people organized last year to sway millions of votes for Joe Biden OK?

Well, one involves persuasion - campaigning. That's how politics is supposed to work.

The other is changing the rules (redrawing boundaries) to favor partisan interests.

Clear?

Biden's corrupt DOJ is not the boss of us so piss off.

Hahahahahahaha professional election cheater whining about disenfranchised voters hahahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately, there's little DOJ can do about it; the courts aren't going to be stop voter suppression.

BOTH parties gerrymander. Just an FYI.

Please point out where I said only one party does it?

The words democrat and republican are no where in my OP.

And just because both parties do it doesn't make it ok.

I don't believe democrats or republicans should be able to do this.

That's the difference between you and I.

You want the republicans to do it but to prevent democrats from doing it.

I want to prevent both parties from doing it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back