DOJ Is Likely to Wait Past Midterms to Reveal Any Trump Charges

Hunter laptop again? Quit trying to derail the thread.
I’m not. As you knew when you just falsely accused me of trying to derail the thread, I was replying to your own idiotic post.
Stop being a liar and a gutless pussy.

If you’re truly too imbecilic to follow along, then go play in traffic. The thread TOPIC involves the politicization of the DOJ. They rushed to make the “investigation” of Trump with this bogus search warrant to dilute his political brand prior to the midterms. Now, how convenient, they have what they hope is a dark cloud over his head to impact the voters in the midterm relative to the Trump supportive candidates.

Then, satisfied with that bullshit until then, they will continue to be political by timing when (not if) they attempt to get Trump indicted for these fictional “crimes.”

It is every bit as political as sitting on Hunter’s filthy laptop and spreading their lies about it being a Russian “disinformation” campaign. They have been overtly politicized for too long.

I’m not. As you knew when you just falsely accused me of trying to derail the thread, I was replying to your own idiotic post.
Stop being a liar and a gutless pussy.

If you’re truly too imbecilic to follow along, then go play in traffic. The thread TOPIC involves the politicization of the DOJ. They rushed to make the “investigation” of Trump with this bogus search warrant to dilute his political brand prior to the midterms. Now, how convenient, they have what they hope is a dark cloud over his head to impact the voters in the midterm relative to the Trump supportive candidates.

Then, satisfied with that bullshit until then, they will continue to be political by timing when (not if) they attempt to get Trump indicted for these fictional “crimes.”

It is every bit as political as sitting on Hunter’s filthy laptop and spreading their lies about it being a Russian “disinformation” campaign. They have been overtly politicized for too long.
Got six of my messages deleted because somebody cried about “derailing”. That complaint should have been made after my first post. So why should your messages get a pass, if you’re going to talk about Hunter in a thread about Trump?

“Federal prosecutors are likely to wait until after the November election to announce any charges against Donald Trump, if they determine he broke laws, according to people familiar.

The unprecedented prospect of bringing charges against a former US president is creating intense scrutiny of the Justice Department in the aftermath of its search of his home at Mar-a-Lago. A separate DOJ probe is focused on his effort to overturn the 2020 election, which he lost to President Joe Biden.

Under long-standing department policy, prosecutors are barred from taking investigative steps or filing charges for the purpose of affecting an election or helping a candidate or party, traditionally 60 days before an election. This year, that would be by Sept. 10, which makes it unlikely anything would be announced until after Nov. 8, said people who asked to remain anonymous speaking about potential Justice Department actions.”

More at the link.
Wow Clayton wakes up and has the newest Dimmer excuse ready to go...
Back to mommys basement now....

I see it as not wanting to elicit sympathy for Trump in the run-up to the election. Better to let him stew, bloviate in deranged 3 am “truths” and let the people wonder about all the different charges that are going to be brought. Rushing to trial would not be productive and would feed into the “Democrats are just out to get Trump” narrative.
lol

"narrative"

lmao

“Federal prosecutors are likely to wait until after the November election to announce any charges against Donald Trump, if they determine he broke laws, according to people familiar.

The unprecedented prospect of bringing charges against a former US president is creating intense scrutiny of the Justice Department in the aftermath of its search of his home at Mar-a-Lago. A separate DOJ probe is focused on his effort to overturn the 2020 election, which he lost to President Joe Biden.

Under long-standing department policy, prosecutors are barred from taking investigative steps or filing charges for the purpose of affecting an election or helping a candidate or party, traditionally 60 days before an election. This year, that would be by Sept. 10, which makes it unlikely anything would be announced until after Nov. 8, said people who asked to remain anonymous speaking about potential Justice Department actions.”

More at the link.

Good.

Another MAGA-cultist who believes their orange Dear Leader is above the law.
Go ahead and open that can of worms. Obama is still pretty young. Just don't come whining when it comes back at you idiots. Liberal lunacy assumes this ends at old senile Biden, who won't be held accountable. It won't.

Sounds like an excuse to keep their mouths shut because it's another nothing burger.

Explain yourself, poster.
It sounds like veiled threats....but I don't wish to be presumptuous.
So......so tell us explicitly what it is you wish to convey.

Thanx
Threat? Are you an idiot? What goes around, comes around. Look at the Democrat 'nuclear option'. Republicans used far more successfully, just as they will more successfully root out Democrat crimes at the highest levels, particularly from the oval office.

Look at the Democrat 'nuclear option'. Republicans used far more successfully, just as they will more successfully root out Democrat crimes
????
I don't get that.
Meaning, the syntax seems to be wrong.
But am willing to consider a re-wording.
Please be clearer. If you want to be understood.

Forum List

Back