DOJ Investigating Potential ‘Bribery-for-Pardon' Scheme: Court Document

Wow, Fake News still triggers TDS folks after all this time! :laugh: My guess is they searched the Fake News link for keyword Russia! :laughing0301:

By the way, the DOJ is total fail and should be shut down since it is doing nothing about the democrat coup attempt, and the voter fraud.

Bill Barr used to be a Hero. He called trump a LIAR and now he is scum.

Federal investigators are looking into a potential “bribery-for-pardon” scheme involving presidential pardons, according to federal court documents unsealed by the chief judge for the federal court in Washington D.C..

**********i

The sleaze from the Trump Administration continues to ooze.

The Trump Administration was always just a criminal enterprise.

Whether it is Trump fleecing his flock or milking the presidency for every penny, Trump and his cronies will make sure their pockets are full when they leave.
Please----the drug dealers and communists that obama released........
Bush's buddies,...

And oh my gawd all those creeps that the Clintons let loose who contributed.
You got proof they sold pardons or just an opinion?

Federal investigators are looking into a potential “bribery-for-pardon” scheme involving presidential pardons, according to federal court documents unsealed by the chief judge for the federal court in Washington D.C..

**********i

The sleaze from the Trump Administration continues to ooze.

The Trump Administration was always just a criminal enterprise.

Whether it is Trump fleecing his flock or milking the presidency for every penny, Trump and his cronies will make sure their pockets are full when they leave.
Please----the drug dealers and communists that obama released........
Bush's buddies,...

And oh my gawd all those creeps that the Clintons let loose who contributed.
You got proof they sold pardons or just an opinion?
We shall see.

A lot of the documents are redacted but from at least August there's been an ongoing criminal investigation into bribes for pardons.

None of the names are visible in the redacted documents so those involved aren't known yet.

it will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

The entire voter
The Grift will continue right up to eviction day.
Would anyone be surprised if Trump is indicted for the grift he is pulling off right now, getting $150M in solicited donations under the lying guise Individual 1 is fighting election fraud? What a con.

The entire voter fraud scam was just another con game by the trump mafia. He is just soaking his follower out of their money. He knows he is on the way out, so he wants to squeeze every drop of cash from his, quite slow, cult members.

trump knows that he lost. But he figured this was a great chance to make some money.
Eleven-dimensional chess.....send money.

Wow, Fake News still triggers TDS folks after all this time! :laugh: My guess is they searched the Fake News link for keyword Russia! :laughing0301:

By the way, the DOJ is total fail and should be shut down since it is doing nothing about the democrat coup attempt, and the voter fraud.
You need to save trump from the evil DOJ...send money.

How fucking disgusting can Trump get? This is just outrageous. Every citizen of America need to demand the Biden Administration to go after Trump and his disgusting family until these pathetic human beings are in jail.

Check out this list traitor Dem. and when you're done with that we'll cover rapist and chief BJ Clinton..

How fucking disgusting can Trump get? This is just outrageous. Every citizen of America need to demand the Biden Administration to go after Trump and his disgusting family until these pathetic human beings are in jail.

B U L L S H I T

Yeah this troll forgets to mention the facts are someone has apparently approached the trump team that Biden is allegedly willing to concede if he will e pardoned from his crimes of dealing with China.

Check out this list traitor Dem. and when you're done with that we'll cover rapist and chief BJ Clinton..

He can only sling shit in defeat like the troll he is. :thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

When a single link won't do, I guess you include the same link 5 times. Good job commie. LMAO

BTW there's already a thread on this:

Forum List

Back