DoJ Investigates Bridge Closing. When Are They Going To Investigate Shutdown Closings

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
wwii_2_js1_605.jpg

A closed bridge in NJ has caused the media to go nuts. Now the DoJ wants to start a federal investigation on the matter. Who's going to investigate all of the parks and memorials that were shut down during the "Republican Shutdown"?

According to reports members of the Christie Administration shut down the GWB for political reasons. It's clear that hundreds of parks and memorials were shutdown in a spiteful political move. Who's going to investigate that?

I guess all Chris Christie needs to end the investigation is re-register as a Democrat.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Vets Knock Down Shutdown Barricade, 'Storm' World War II Memorial

The parks and memorials weren't closed because of a political attempt at revenge.

Conservatives shutdown the government. Rules were established before hand on what would be closed in that event.

The veterans broke the law by the way.

Speaking of vindictive political moves, the FBI has announced that it hasn't found any wrongdoing in the IRS targeting of conservative groups.

So, yet another dick move by the Obama Administration gets swept under the rug.

The parks and memorials weren't closed because of a political attempt at revenge.

Conservatives shutdown the government. Rules were established before hand on what would be closed in that event.

I heard you the first time.

Doesn't matter, Obama still directed it. I see no difference here.

In most cases it cost more to shutdown and enforce the shutdown of parks and memorials than it did to keep them open.

Speaking of vindictive political moves, the FBI has announced that it hasn't found any wrongdoing in the IRS targeting of conservative groups.

There was no violation of the law.

This was yet another bullshit scandal cooked up by conservatives to undo the popular election of President Obama.

In most cases it cost more to shutdown and enforce the shutdown of parks and memorials than it did to keep them open.

I'm sure you can link that.

Because it doesn't.

Then why did obama allow a immigration protest at a veteran memorial? I'll tell ya, obama hates the military and i guess you do also for backing obama.

This was yet another bullshit scandal cooked up by conservatives to undo the popular election of President Obama.

You folks are tying to make political-hay off of a small scale version of what Obama has done over and over again.

I think it's time somebody brought some proper perspective to it.

I'm sure you can link that.

Because it doesn't.

We have and we can.

Then why did obama allow a immigration protest at a veteran memorial? I'll tell ya, obama hates the military and i guess you do also for backing obama.

Allow?

There were multiple protests at the memorials.

It's not up to the government to allow them.

The Constitution provides protections on protesting.

You folks are tying to make political-hay off of a small scale version of what Obama has done over and over again.

Here's some perspetive for ya.

At least one death due to this childish act of political revenge.

A woman in an ambulance died because they couldn't get her to the hospital thanks to the traffic jam.

A traffic jam that was by DESIGN.

Bullshit.

Obama KNEW the shut down was going to be blamed on the Right. That's why he planned it (no matter who first thought of the deal that set the stage for it).

He is more Machiavellian than the Left are being told Republicans are.

Well no.

President Obama was not involved in "targeting" groups for special audits.

And in fact, the evidence shows that the IRS put a procedure in place because of activist judges legislating from the bench and undoing a century of campaign finance reform.

They 'targeted' groups from all political affiliations and in fact DENIED a liberal group the status.

And the FACT also remains, that these groups are BREAKING THE LAW. Congress isn't doing squat to address that.

A woman in an ambulance died because they couldn't get her to the hospital thanks to the traffic jam.

No one is seriously holding that view.

It's a bit of an over reach and looks silly when used in arguments.

And I am no fan of Christie.

The Republican shutdown of the Government should be investigated......by the voters

At least one death.

Yup, and Mitt Romney murdered someone's wife years after he left the company.

Spare me. A lot of factors go into a traffic jam. You can't blame it all on one thing.

They calculated and planned their vindictiveness in advance.

Forum List

Back