DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

Why do you need a video? You admit that there were Congressmen still in the Chambers when the shots were fired...

Who told you that?

Smack em for lying to you
You said that you had a video that showed members in the Gallery when the shot that killed Ashli Babbitt was fired, Lesh! But since you DID say that you've been avoiding producing that video like Karine Saint Pierre avoids answering a Peter Doucey question and it's making me chuckle, little buddy!

Here's your thread
LOL...I don't think I've ever seen someone so desperate to get someone to leave a thread as you are to get me to leave this one, Lesh!
Just admit you lied about having the video and call it a day, little buddy! Nobody's buying what you're selling at this point!

Wrong thread doosh
So you're going to post it in that thread, Lesh? LOL...SURE you are!!!

Just like I said. It starts with him calling me a "doosh" and then it's just a matter of time before he declares that I'm not worthy of his time and he's putting me on ignore! The trolls on this board are so predictable!

The Jan 6th committee is nothing but a fake and probably unconstitutional kangaroo court. As with seemingly everything the Democrats in D.C. their assertions are based on lies laundered through the mainstream media which they control.

Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, runs an illegitimate operation. She bullies. She changes the traditions of the House. She changes the rules. And, often, she ignores the rules.

She has turned the Capitol into a fortress to keep the American people out. She has turned the Capitol Police into the TSA, wanding and frisking members as they enter the House Chambers to vote or debate.

Most egregiously, she created an illegitimate committee in an attempt to intimidate members of Congress, attack President Donald Trump and his supporters, and to distract Americans from the disastrous performance of herself, Chuck Schumer (Senate Majority Leader), and President Joe Biden.

So you're going to post it in that thread, Lesh? LOL...SURE you are!!!

Just like I said. It starts with him calling me a "doosh" and then it's just a matter of time before he declares that I'm not worthy of his time and he's putting me on ignore! The trolls on this board are so predictable!
Go there and find out.

Stop distracting on this one

How pathetic do you have to be to resort to starting another thread just so you can refuse to show proof of something you've claimed to have on this one? Wrong thread? Seriously? That's about as sad as it gets!

The Jan 6th committee is nothing but a fake and probably unconstitutional kangaroo court. As with seemingly everything the Democrats in D.C. their assertions are based on lies laundered through the mainstream media which they control.

Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, runs an illegitimate operation. She bullies. She changes the traditions of the House. She changes the rules. And, often, she ignores the rules.

She has turned the Capitol into a fortress to keep the American people out. She has turned the Capitol Police into the TSA, wanding and frisking members as they enter the House Chambers to vote or debate.

Most egregiously, she created an illegitimate committee in an attempt to intimidate members of Congress, attack President Donald Trump and his supporters, and to distract Americans from the disastrous performance of herself, Chuck Schumer (Senate Majority Leader), and President Joe Biden.
Says Andy fucking BIGGS

How pathetic do you have to be to resort to starting another thread just so you can refuse to show proof of something you've claimed to have on this one? Wrong thread? Seriously? That's about as sad as it gets!
How pathetic do you have to be to continue spamming a thread with shit that has nothing to do with that thread when a thread has been created JUST for your topic?

How pathetic do you have to be to continue spamming a thread with shit that has nothing to do with that thread when a thread has been created JUST for your topic?
Gee little buddy...I just went to the OTHER thread you started and you're ducking the video question THERE just as much as you are here! So why did you even bother? Did you want to double down on being shown to be a liar?

Who knows more than you.
In the aftermath of the events on January 6, Biggs's brothers William and Daniel wrote a letter to the editor of The Arizona Republic demanding their brother's removal from office. They wrote that Biggs is "at least partially to blame" for the Capitol storming. They also condemned his refusal to wear a mask in the secure location. According to William and Daniel Biggs, this "was a passive-aggressive tantrum and the ultimate disrespect for all present".[48]

Biggs was one of 12 House Republicans to vote against H.R 1085 to award three Congressional Gold Medals to the United States Capitol Police who protected the Capitol on January 6.[49][50][51] In June 2021, he and 20 other House Republicans voted against a similar resolution.[52]

The House committee investigating the January 6 attack subpoenaed Biggs on May 12, 2022.[53] During the committee hearing on June 21, 2022, Speaker of the Arizona House Russell Bowers testified that Biggs called him on the morning of January 6 asking him to sign a letter calling for decertification of the Arizona electors.[54] On June 23, 2022, witnesses confirmed that Biggs had asked for a presidential pardon for his activities related to the certification of the vote.[55][56]

Forum List

Back