Dogs rescued from hell.

Angelo Thanks for the post. It's truly amazing that despite the horrific conditions these dogs were in, they were still happy to see their rescuers. It was nice to to see that most of these dogs were going to be OK.
You're welcome bluzman61 .
It's very sad the way so many people treat all animals ( and each other generally) but dogs hit close to home for me.

Even an 8 by 10 kennel is inhumane if you ask me - if it's a permanent home for someone used as a what ? Watchdog ?? How can he protect you if he's in a cage or chained up ??? They sell motion detectors, security lights, alarms, cameras....nobody needs a watchdog in the year 2021.

It's a tear jerker, just so you know ahead of time.
I'm sure there are even worse places, but this is bad enough.

Angelo Thanks for the post. It's truly amazing that despite the horrific conditions these dogs were in, they were still happy to see their rescuers. It was nice to to see that most of these dogs were going to be OK.

It takes a special kind of scumbag to do something like that to a dog.

And it takes a special kind of human being to do something like that for a dog.

This is the website for Villalobos Rescue Center: Home - Villalobos Rescue Center

They do good work, and it's almost mind-numbing to see how many animals they have available for adoption...

Looks like the backyards of most minorities here in Mexifornia....IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I won't watch the video. There is no dog ever born that deserves the abuse that evil people heap on them. EVERY DOG should have the run of a big house and a big yard, as well as good homemade food and plenty of clean water and a soft, warm bed to sleep in, like mine has. People who abuse animals will find themselves in a very special hell.

Every dog deserves an owner,... but not every owner deserves a dog. Poor doggies, I'm glad they're okay and despite everything they went through their tails never stopped wagging from what I could tell and they still love people. Dogs are more forgiving than I am lol just give me a few moments alone in a room with the people who did this to them. Karma's a bitch.

Every dog deserves an owner,... but not every owner deserves a dog. Poor doggies, I'm glad they're okay and despite everything they went through their tails never stopped wagging from what I could tell and they still love people. Dogs are more forgiving than I am lol just give me a few moments alone in a room with the people who did this to them. Karma's a bitch.
That's the deal. The dogs may be helpless victims, but we, who care for them and will protect them, are far from helpless. My Loiusville Slugger says I'm not helpless. Just a few moments.

These little farts are so good, even after being abused and exposed to horrible conditions. Dogs are what we humans can aspire to be.

We have a dog who is missing a front leg right here in our building. His mom is in the U.S. Army. She told me that he comes from Beirut and is happy to be an American dog.

Forum List

Back