Dogs Kill Rats and Mouse

Monopoly

Rookie
Sep 11, 2011
My dogs kill rats and mouse/mice in my area and my big crow also kills mouse.

There are wild dogs is Ethopia who eat rats, mouse, rabbits only. So dogs, crows, cats are good for world society.

Feed 20 raw eggs to a average sized dog in your area and let me know.

I feed raw eggs to my 6 dogs in my area everyday.

Last edited:
Don't let them eat any of them. Leads to "bloat" and other diseases.

My dog's killed a few rats and squirrels.

• Banned
My dog's killed a few rats and squirrels.
Street dogs must be killing rats and mouse during night when people are sleeping.

Crows and cats also kill rats and mouse.

There is rats and mouse problems in big cities because people eliminate dogs and cats.

Some people do not understand the simple rule of nature.

• Banned
You will also come to realize that many years ago dogs were actually bred for doing such things - they were given the nickname 'ratters' - they also used to breed them to get rabbits and badgers out of holes.

Placing food out for wild animals attracts rats. Dog & cat poop attracts rats. Pooper scoop the area & stop the feeding & the rat problem will go away.

• Banned
  • Banned
Snakes also kill rats and mouse. Snakes are not bad human killers because they help people. People should stay away snakes.

When we lived in Oregon, we had a male cat with a penchant for shrews, and we couldn't stop him from going for them outside. He was constantly at the vet's as a kitten. Then we moved back to Wyoming, where there were none, and he got well. Unfortunately, 3 years on that diet, and he only lived to be about 10 years old. Most of our cats live to be 20-23 years on just regular Fancy Feast. But Mitzito only lived to be 10 or 11. He was such an affable fellow. He was ill his last week and expired while I was holding him, trying to comfort and keep him warm. The only reason I could accept it was because I knew he wasn't suffering any more. A gut punched full of small animal bone holes is not a nice way to live, and our Oregon vet predicted he would be gone before the age of 5. When we left Oregon, I am certain the shrew population benefitted. :rolleyes:

Images of 1,000 Dogs Stuffed into Cages to be Sold as Meat

They were destined to be cooked and eaten, but these suffering dogs luckily escaped their gruesome fate.

Police in Thailand rescued more than 1,000 of the animals from tiny cages when they intercepted four trucks attempting to smuggle them out of the country.

The heart-breaking pictures of 1,000 dogs stuffed into cages to be sold as meat... but they've been rescued | Mail Online

While i can see dogs being raise for meat and a food source.... this was totally discussing and cruel.

Most asian countries are like this though.

The shrews our cat ate had a girth diameter of maybe a half inch including fur and were only 1.25 inches long, maybe 2" if you included a long tail. So this picture in no way is anywhere close to how small the shrews Mitzito was consuming:

LeastShrew.MiddleRun.10.25.10.derekstoner-138.jpg

source

Last edited:

They were destined to be cooked and eaten, but these suffering dogs luckily escaped their gruesome fate.

Police in Thailand rescued more than 1,000 of the animals from tiny cages when they intercepted four trucks attempting to smuggle them out of the country.

The heart-breaking pictures of 1,000 dogs stuffed into cages to be sold as meat... but they've been rescued | Mail Online

While i can see dogs being raise for meat and a food source.... this was totally discussing and cruel.

We see a dog, we see our best friend. They see a dog, it's placed in a feedlot like cows for the slaughter, I guess. Seems a cruel end for such beautiful creatures.

While i can see dogs being raise for meat and a food source.... this was totally discussinand cruel. Most asian countries are like this though.
Bomb countries that allow cruelty to animals. Why are we bombing terrorists?

You will also come to realize that many years ago dogs were actually bred for doing such things - they were given the nickname 'ratters' - they also used to breed them to get rabbits and badgers out of holes.

The terrier breed is for "varmits".

That's changing..pretty quickly.

Forum List

Back