Dogs immediately react, cats think first then react

It is probably due to their social structure. Cats are typically solitary creatures. Unless it is an imminent threat, they wait.
Dogs are pack animals. They move quicker to protect the pack, of at risk of their own lives.

• Banned
It is probably due to their social structure. Cats are typically solitary creatures. Unless it is an imminent threat, they wait.
Dogs are pack animals. They move quicker to protect the pack, of at risk of their own lives.
Not true, many cats are family cats, as are lions and tigers.

My dogs get home cooked meals 2X a day. Boiled skinless chicken breast, broth on all 3 entrees, sweet potatoe mashed and either brussels, brocolli or cauliflower. Heated. My little Bowu (Chinese Hairless Crested) is 16 1/2 now. No vet, only once as a pup, except shots which I stopped. Very healthy and happy.

Cookies they are organic homemade with PB, molasses, oatmeal, flour milk, egg.

We have a dog food factory here. If your horse or cow dies, no matter how long it's dead call them thry pick it up and make dog food. Long time ago I did use Van Pattens "Natural choice" They did OK but much better on the home cooked. Little Bo eats half then I hand feed the rest.

Forum List

Back