Dogs and second-hand smoke

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Ever notice how dogs don't get lung cancer much? I googled it today and the incidence of lung cancer in dogs is less that 1%. Which pretty much points to the "fact" of second hand smoke being harmful being a lie. You just know that dogs absorb a lot of smoke from their redneck owners.

Cats, guinea pigs, hamsters....same thing.

Nothing more than a conspiracy.

:lol: Well, they are much closer to the ground you know...

n7ofx.jpg

I always figured that second hand screen was a lie.

However I did not appriciate the smokers fouling my air & enjoy the smoke-free public buildings & resturants.

The Government usually lies to control the population.

The EPA is an idealogical movement not based on facts but based solely on fear propaganda. The EPA was started by lies published in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring" Rachel Carson's biggest lie was that DDT was killing the American Bald Eagles. The EPA was created because of this book. They then used the EPA to ban DDT. This DDT ban killed over 60 million people. Liberal propaganda has killed more people than all wars ever fought.

Lies in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring"

Now that the fear based DDT propaganda has been exposed, the DDT ban has been lifted. Again proving that the EPA is nothing more than a political propaganda tool used to control people. Most of our jobs have been shipped out of this country thanks solely to the EPA.

Al Gore says in his introduction to the 1992 edition of her book "For me personally, Silent Spring had a profound impact ... Indeed, Rachel Carson was one of the reasons that I became so conscious of the environment and so involved with environmental issues ... Carson has had as much or more effect on me than any, and perhaps than all of them together."

The Government has been lying about "Peak Oil" for 100 years.

They have been lying about "Man Made Global Warming" for over 20 years.

Last edited:
I read about "3rd hand smoke" the other day. Some hospital is making all employees quit or lose their job. They claim that smoke on hair and clothing is dangerous to patients. I'd love to see that "science".

I always figured that second hand screen was a lie.

However I did not appriciate the smokers fouling my air & enjoy the smoke-free public buildings & resturants.

The Government usually lies to control the population.

The EPA is an idealogical movement not based on facts but based solely on fear propaganda. The EPA was started by lies published in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring" Rachel Carson's biggest lie was that DDT was killing the American Bald Eagles. The EPA was created because of this book. They then used the EPA to ban DDT. This DDT ban killed over 60 million people. Liberal propaganda has killed more people than all wars ever fought.

Lies in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring"

Now that the fear based DDT propaganda has been exposed, the DDT ban has been lifted. Again proving that the EPA is nothing more than a political propaganda tool used to control people. Most of our jobs have been shipped out of this country thanks solely to the EPA.

Al Gore says in his introduction to the 1992 edition of her book "For me personally, Silent Spring had a profound impact ... Indeed, Rachel Carson was one of the reasons that I became so conscious of the environment and so involved with environmental issues ... Carson has had as much or more effect on me than any, and perhaps than all of them together."

The Government has been lying about "Peak Oil" for 100 years.

They have been lying about "Man Made Global Warming" for over 20 years.

Umm from your linked article.

WHO actively promoted indoor residual spraying for malaria control until the early 1980s when increased health and environmental concerns surrounding DDT caused the organization to stop promoting its use and to focus instead on other means of prevention. Extensive research and testing has since demonstrated that well-managed indoor residual spraying programmes using DDT pose no harm to wildlife or to humans.

I think the key word here is "indoor".

And you do realize that "the govt lying" includes both party's don't you?
And I will certainly not duspute that the govt lies to us.

Last edited:
I read about "3rd hand smoke" the other day. Some hospital is making all employees quit or lose their job. They claim that smoke on hair and clothing is dangerous to patients. I'd love to see that "science".

Did you also know that major coporations take out life insurance policies on their employees with themselves as beneficiaries?
And it is legal for corps to do it but not individuals.
And they can continue the coverage after you no longer work for them.

Covering their bets?

Last edited:
Ever notice how dogs don't get lung cancer much? I googled it today and the incidence of lung cancer in dogs is less that 1%. Which pretty much points to the "fact" of second hand smoke being harmful being a lie. You just know that dogs absorb a lot of smoke from their redneck owners.

So kill all these smoking bans out in public?

Oh Ravi, why waste so much time grasping at straws. Just go ahead and snuff out your last cigarette. You know you want to.

IMO the property owner should get to decide.

Interesting.

redneck owners will probably not let a doctor diagnose lung cancer in their sick dogs.

Agreed..

This vid is too funny tho - I have to post it.

This Gorilla is a pro at smoking - its so funny..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo0tFneJoHc]Smoking gorilla - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone think second hand tobacco smoke is more dangerous than second hand car exhaust?

FYI

There are 247,000,000 cars trucks and buses in the USA

There are 47,000,000 smokers in the USA.

This non smoker absolutely agrees with you. Business owners, property owners, they should decide for themselves.

Does anyone think second hand tobacco smoke is more dangerous than second hand car exhaust?

FYI

Yes, but can you drive a cigarette to the store to buy your poor dog a bone?

FYI

hehehehe too funny.

When I first came back to Toronto from the hills of Tennessee, I'm standing in a TTC stop where the fumes are just making me gag and I light up a smoke and a mother drags her child away from me to keep her away from my smoke.

Now you can't even breathe at this station, but the mom was worried about second hand smoke.

These are the useful idiots the governments use on a day to day basis. I can't breathe at all coming back from the hills, and if you have ever stood in the enclaves of a TTC bus station with them all going full tilt you will understand what I mean, I'm choking on the exhaust and this twit, this idiot mother is dragging her child away from me because the kid could get second hand smoke.

Nearer to the exhaust pipe.

Forum List

Back