Dog whistle? Dog horn.. Trump on genetics

godwins-law-anime.jpg

Fake historian Silberman needs to check his facts in regards to the Jewish war on Germany which resulted in a loss for the Jews, and the fake ass LGBQ thing invented in the past few years by the Jews or maybe some other sociopathic, ethno group to attack the Western nuclear family.

I feel that President Trump did NOT wish to disparage other ethnicities.

He just wanted to compliment the people whose Scandinavian ancestors settled in Minnesota.

I think that it is fair to say that they, like Asians, were model immigrants when it came to their work ethic and personal behavior.

I agree, however, that President Trump should be more careful with his words, for some people are bound to infer criticism of certain groups in those remarks.

There are some things that we may think, but may not say. We have to do our best to get along together, for there is no choice as long as we decide to stay in this nation.

Trump compliments the genetics of Minnesotans. Scandinavian and German forefathers not being from sh!thole countries and all. He’s not even trying to hide it anymore. Racehorse theory?

Talking about Americans that trekked America in tough conditions is racist? Their family had good genes what’s the problem?

Trump compliments the genetics of Minnesotans. Scandinavian and German forefathers not being from sh!thole countries and all. He’s not even trying to hide it anymore. Racehorse theory?

This is consistent with Trump fomenting white grievance politics and pandering to white supremacists and other rightwing hate groups.

Forum List

Back