Dog or Wife

This is just a hypothetical situation to inspire honesty. I got the honesty I was seeking. A lot of people in here revealed their values. It’s sad but not surprising. Dog owners are stereotypically clinically insane. I know that doesn’t include all dog owners but it is a very large portion of them as I have proven with this thread. Anybody who chooses a dog over their spouse needs intense therapy.

In other words you were trolling.

But you know, most of us saw right through you.

Trust me. My spouse wouldn’t force me to give up my dogs.

He probably already knows where you stand. You’d pick the dogs. I’m sure he is aware of how important he is to you.

He will likely never ask you. He’ll just leaves once he realizes how worthless he is to you.

Last edited:
Well said! :clap2:

I’m sure her husband is already aware of his inferior status. What can I say? Some people don’t value their spouse as much as they say they do. This thread proves that.

There may just be a few people in this thread but this is a wide spread problem. Lots of dog owners esteem their dogs on a higher level than their spouse. You act like that is to be applauded. Your spouse problems knows where he stands with you.

Yes, we did.

Then why did you reveal your disdain for your spouse to us? You have a love for your dog but a hatred for your husband.

I’m begging you. Please reevaluate your priorities.

Your husband would be devastated if he knew you’d throw him away without even weighing out the options. It seemed to be such an easy decision for you.

You've gotta be a man. Put your foot down. Toss the bitch out.

Then run out and buy your dog a new chew toy. 😄

My wife asked me yesterday to choose between the dogs and her. She is giving me one week to choose. What should I decide? I am leaning towards choosing her. Any opinions?

If your wife really loved and understood you, she would realize how important those dogs are to you and what she is asking you to give up! You shouldn't have to choose "either-or." Food for thought.

Forum List

Back