Dog Left Abandoned On A Mountain Top ☹️

The problem is that I'm not sure about our pound where we're currently living, but I don't like pounds in general for the most part because they're basically a death sentence too. Our last cat originally came from a no-kill shelter before a family member adopted it but found out he was allergic so we wound up with her instead.
Our holds them for a week, 2 at the most, mostly for owners to show up to claim after being picked up, reported running loose.

I'm so glad that Marley got adopted, but I am purely amazed to how much trust he still has in humans. A whole lot more than me. That's for sure.

How sad....our daughter's black lab, Marley (named after Jacob Marley because he was a Christmas dog) just passed away from old age half a year ago.
620606_10151795002355476_1574467477_o.jpg

Does it make a difference? I know sometimes people are desperate when they can no longer care for their animals but nine times out of ten that's not the case and they just throw them away like trash. 🤬
I put an emoji there just to help deaf and blind americans suffering from cortex brain deficiency .
Get a grip .

It was what we Brits call chatting to the Sheeple under sufferance .
Does two help?

:cool: :cool:

I wrongly hoped you were not low IQ .

But it could have been worse for you -- being a Vaxxed lefty .

1. I am vaccinated.
2. You seem to be a lefty though. Are you criticizing yourself?

Forum List

Back