Dog Left Abandoned On A Mountain Top ☹️

• Banned
If they find out what subhuman did this, he should be put in prison.

I can't believe that we have to share the same air with these monsters. They don't even deserve to be called people in my mind as they're way too despicable for that.

Reasonably thoughtful to leave it at the top where it might be more noticeable.

At the bottom it would have been lost against a background of other abandoned pets, the homeless and junkies .

:cool:

• Banned

At the bottom it would have been lost against a background of other abandoned pets, the homeless and junkies .

Does it make a difference? I know sometimes people are desperate when they can no longer care for their animals but nine times out of ten that's not the case and they just throw them away like trash. 🤬

I can't believe that we have to share the same air with these monsters. They don't even deserve to be called people in my mind as they're way too despicable for that.
That’s why I call it a “.subhuman.” Doesn’t qualify as a person.

What about bringing the pup to a shelter, where it would at least be safe and well-fed, with a very good chance to find a new family?

Well, that's a positive spin, alright. They sure aren't getting any humanitarian points in my book. At least it was below the tree line, but dropping off at a shelter would have been the correct solution if they could not continue to support their pet.

Well, that's a positive spin, alright. They sure aren't getting any humanitarian points in my book. At least it was below the tree line, but dropping off at a shelter would have been the correct solution if they could not continue to support their pet.

Obviously not condoning this behavior at all, but our local animal shelter has a surrender fee and that's why I commented that I realize that some people get desperate, but you would think that a friend or family member would be able to help them out before they resort to giving their pet a death sentence. Moreso with dogs than cats, (dogs are more dependent on people for care) but neither is alright in my book.

Obviously not condoning this behavior at all, but our local animal shelter has a surrender fee and that's why I commented that I realize that some people get desperate, but you would think that a friend or family member would be able to help them out before they resort to giving their pet a death sentence. Moreso with dogs than cats, (dogs are more dependent on people for care) but neither is alright in my book.
It is not surprising that if somebody can no longer afford their pet, they do not want to pay drop-off fees either, and that is one reason we have animal rescue shelters.

Humane Society and Rabies Control (the pound) was right behind the factory I worked. People would drive by and drop off animals in the middle of the night at the pound. Sometime puppies or mothers with puppies. I got two pretty good dogs because of it over the years, as when I came to open up at daylight or before, there the drop-offs would around to our place, looking for food or humans.

It is not surprising that if somebody can no longer afford their pet, they do not want to pay drop-off fees either, and that is one reason we have animal rescue shelters.

Humane Society and Rabies Control (the pound) was right behind the factory I worked. People would drive by and drop off animals in the middle of the night at the pound. Sometime puppies or mothers with puppies. I got two pretty good dogs because of it over the years, as when I came to open up at daylight or before, there the drop-offs would around to our place, looking for food or humans.

The problem is that I'm not sure about our pound where we're currently living, but I don't like pounds in general for the most part because they're basically a death sentence too. Our last cat originally came from a no-kill shelter before a family member adopted it but found out he was allergic so we wound up with her instead.

I'm so glad that Marley got adopted, but I am purely amazed to how much trust he still has in humans. A whole lot more than me. That's for sure.

It seems the more you abuse people and other animals, the more they trust their abusers.

voters-voting-in-polling-place-picture-id138711477

Crazy, huh?

It seems the more you abuse people and other animals, the more they trust their abusers.

voters-voting-in-polling-place-picture-id138711477

Crazy, huh?

More like they're either desperate if they're animals or blindfolded if they're people.

If they find out what subhuman did this, he should be put in prison
No. Prison is far too kind for whatever wretched waste of flesh and oxygen committed this atrocity.

I say stake them out, spread-Eagle, nude, on top of the same mountain and let Mother Nature exact her vengeance upon them. Then let Lucifer himself show that wicked soul the tortures which await those who abuse animals.,

The back story on this dog is completely unknown. While it may have been abandoned; it may also have slipped its collar, and went out looking for love ❤️. Mine has done this numerous times. And he's a smart fucker too. He'll quit eating for three, or four days, because he knows that if he loses just enough weight, he can slip the collar, and be gone. He was once gone for two weeks! I had written him off as dead in a ditch somewhere. One morning I was eating breakfast with my son, at the kitchen table when he pointed and said "he's back"! I said who? And looked to where he was pointing. And sure as shit, there sat Howser, looking at us through the sliding glass doors, which a big shit eating grin on his face. He came inside and went right over to his pet bed, and went to sleep. Without so much as a by your leave, as though nothing ever happened.

More like they're either desperate if they're animals or blindfolded if they're people.
Thousands of Americans were abandoned by Joe Biden in Afghanistan, but Americans will still vote for him.

In fact, with raging inflation the entire country has been abandoned by him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back