Dog Found Tied to Railroad Tracks & Shot 3 Times

dog6n-2-web.jpg

This is one of the (potential) signs of a psychopathic personality, they eventually move on to doing this to humans. Hope they find the person(s) responsible for this before it progresses.

It hurts to read this.

There are crazy, cruel monsters in other places - not just Florida.

Although anti-cruelty laws have improved, we have a long way to go.

Horrible. Not many topics unite people as much as opposing animal cruelty.

I hope whoever did this...tries it again...but on a stray fighting pit bull...and the pit wins.

The love of animals, those that trust and love us so unconditionally, has an amazing way of doing just that.
Horrible. Not many topics unite people as much as opposing animal cruelty.

I hope whoever did this...tries it again...but on a stray fighting pit bull...and the pit wins.

Sadly, true sometimes. It is a felony to cause harm to an animal here in Florida, though.

Geeesh, Tipsy, having a bad day? Your posts indicate it might be so. Hope you have a better day.
He is a she and now named Cabela, and resting well after surgery to amputate her leg. They said she is between 1 and 2 yrs old. May they find those that did such a heinous thing.
Survivor dog Shot and tied to railroad tracks Cabela has leg amputated after police rescue Fox News
It won't matter. Animal cruelty doesn't carry much of a punishment. We are innured to barbarity.

I guess that people take their problems out on pets because they know that if they got caught, the punishment wouldn't be as bad compared to another person being their victim instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if they do not have it in them to do such things to themselves, why should another person/animal have to take the nosedive instead?

Fortunetely he was rescued. He will lose his front right leg.
They were able to stop a train to save him.

How can there be such cruelty?

Dog found shot tied to railroad tracks in Tampa News - Home

and what is it with that part of Florida? So much happens in that neck if the woods, what I call west central Florida.

Cruelty? I think that is just insane! Poor pup. :( I hope he recovers completely and is adopted to a good home.

I guess that people take their problems out on pets because they know that if they got caught, the punishment wouldn't be as bad compared to another person being their victim instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if they do not have it in them to do such things to themselves, why should another person/animal have to take the nosedive instead?

It's sick, sick, sick. I've read that serial killers start off by torturing animals. They get a thrill out of watching animals and people suffer apparently. Sick bastards.

Forum List

Back