Doesnt seem fair-$17 MILLION OF DOLLARS TAXPAYER MONEY pays sexual harassment suits for Congress?

Thanks for the bump
I was thinking about the Trump indictment for the crime of the century, and I remembered this slush fund Congress gets to use to keep women quiet about sexual harassment. Before posting, I did search and saw this thread.

Trump used his own money to pay for the NDA. Congress gets to use other people's money to pay for theirs, and they have even codified it into law, and passed unanimously by both House and Senate.

$17 million paid to settle 260 complaints. $65,000 per complaint on average. All hush money, all details kept confidential, and all used to coverup alleged wrongdoing by members of congress.

An amazing double standard! This needs to get exposed.

Thank you Jim, for finding this needle in a haystack.

we are living in a banana republic. All the more reason 2A is necessary.

I am Lavian, I know Commnuism.
I have some personal friends that used to live under Communism; like you, they know it well, from first-hand experience.

They educate me about the similarities of what we are witnessing today mirror what happened in Easter Europe - the censorship, the division of the populace, the economic collapse, the attack on the 2A, the persecution of political opponents.

Fortunately, they managed to escape with pennies in their pockets and worked hard to become successful in the free world. And now they are witnessing it creep into America.

Every single one of those Democrats who used tax dollars for the silence of their sexual misconduct victims should have been held accountable ...

Every single Democrat who had a part in creating the Committee whose sole reason for existing was to pay for the silence of fellow Democrats' sexual misconduct victims should have been held accountable...

...but Democrats are never held accountable.

Instead they were all allowed to retire with full pensions.

The word 'Democrat' has come to mean many things since the party was created. One of those things, especially in this case right now, is 'CRIMINAL HYPOCRISY'.

Forum List

Back