Doesn’t it bother republicans Trump isn’t even talking about what he’ll do in his second term?

I challenge all Trumpbumplicans to leave the Board for six months when Trump is beaten.
Ah, Jake? If Joe Biden DOES win...I'll be here laughing at you as the country gets a taste of what an Administration led by an idiot like Biden and staffed with progressive ideologues like Beto and AOC really means! Tax increases? The Green New Deal? Letting China get away with murder once again? The Middle East going to shit once more! Riots in the streets intensifying once BLM and Antifa have nothing to fear from the Federal Government! Police Departments being defunded! Crime skyrocketing not only in urban areas but spilling over into the suburbs as the left forces the suburbs to subsidize housing for the poor! It would be a shit show to beat all shit shows and I'll be here to point out how bad it is EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! :)
You can yammer all you want, but I challenge you to leave the board for six months when he is beaten. :meow:

I challenge all Trumpbumplicans to leave the Board for six months when Trump is beaten.
Ah, Jake? If Joe Biden DOES win...I'll be here laughing at you as the country gets a taste of what an Administration led by an idiot like Biden and staffed with progressive ideologues like Beto and AOC really means! Tax increases? The Green New Deal? Letting China get away with murder once again? The Middle East going to shit once more! Riots in the streets intensifying once BLM and Antifa have nothing to fear from the Federal Government! Police Departments being defunded! Crime skyrocketing not only in urban areas but spilling over into the suburbs as the left forces the suburbs to subsidize housing for the poor! It would be a shit show to beat all shit shows and I'll be here to point out how bad it is EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! :)
You can yammer all you want, but I challenge you to leave the board for six months when he is beaten. :meow:
Now why would I ever want to do THAT, Jakey! If Biden were to win the first six months of his administration is going to show just how idiotic anyone who voted for him was! I'm not going to miss that. There will still be riots in the streets. The tax increases Joe has promised will destroy job creation. The New Green Deal will wreak havoc with our economy. China will go right back to screwing us over again. The Middle East will turn into another cluster you know what with Biden calling the shots. We'll be back to the "caravans" of illegals heading from south of the border to bum rush the US. That's what's coming down the pipeline if Democrats seize control of the government...so gird your loins, little guy because YOU'RE going to get to defend the epic dysfunction and I'm the guy who's going to relish rubbing your nose in it!

Last edited:
Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas? It’s bad enough he incoherently babbles regardless of what he is talking about.
Got ya running scared shitless again huh? Brace yourself for another good fuckin soon. It'll be worse, much much worse this time because you've been working so hard at fucking yourselves over.
Come out of the closet already.

Defend against what - Peaceful protesters walking by their house? What a crock. :icon_rolleyes:

What was going on around the country at the same time? Right, "peaceful demonstrations" turned violent in seconds. Was anyone shot? NO! Were the protestors trespassing? YES!

There was a real threat to their lives and property. They defended themselves peacefully.

What would you have done? Sat back and waited until they started breaking windows?

Last edited:
Defend against what - Peaceful protesters walking by their house? What a crock. :icon_rolleyes:

What was going on around the country at the same time? Right, "peaceful demonstrations" turned violent in seconds. Was anyone shot? NO! Were the protestors trespassing? YES!

There was a real threat to their lives and property. They defended themselves peacefully.

What would you have done? Sat back and waited until they started breaking windows?

I'd have watched them carefully from inside my house with my loaded Glock. Had they to have come onto my property I'd have called 911. Not waved around AKs and pistols on my front lawn pointing it at people and at my spouse. That couple needs basic gun training and attitude adjustment.

Trump supporters are spoiled brat asshole
Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas?

He will continue to be their orange god. That's enough for Trumpbots.

The orange thing always cracks me up. We call him orange too, but you pound that into the ground like you're bothering someone.

Richard-H: He's orange, bam!

Trump supporters: Yeah, that's definitely orange

Richard-H Yes, he's orange. He's orange he's orange he's orange! He's orange! LOL, bam, he's orange!

Trump supporters: Not color blind, definitely orange

Richard-H: OMG, you're triggered like the lone ranger! Bam, bam, bam, he's orange, he's orange!

Don't know what I can tell you, Richard. The guy is DEFINITELY orange. You got anything else?

Yes, it's the word after orange that's objectionable idiot!

Gotcha. You were separating him from your wrinkly assed lily white God, Joe Biden

Nobody is devoted to Biden the way Trumpbots are devoted to Trump.

Trumpbots devotion remains no matter how much he lies and no matter how poor a President he is. They are irrational.

There is nothing like that on the Democratic side.

You're full of shit. Stop swigging the kool-aid, you're just supposed to sip it.

OK, so you circle jerk with leftists that Trump supporters are deluded and Trump supporters just think you're an idiot. What's the game plan from there?

Trump supporters are spoiled brat assholes that elected a spoiled brat asshole. That's why they adore him.

Nobody on the left is devoted to Biden - He's just the only possible alternative to President Shit-for-brians

I would have prefered any of a few of the other Democratic candidates, but Biden is what we got and Biden is what we're going with.

The game plan from here is simple: Get Biden elected, take over the Senate and remain in control of the house.

Then fix everything that President Shit-for-Brains screwed up.

Another hate filled leftist, a dime a dozen.

Politicians tell you what to think and like a brainless little greedy leftist zombie, you think it!
You dumb fucking morons believe anything Trump tells you.

Not at all. What I don't believe are the lies promulgated by the far left and willingly distributed by their mass media.

Trump supporters are spoiled brat asshole
Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas?

He will continue to be their orange god. That's enough for Trumpbots.

The orange thing always cracks me up. We call him orange too, but you pound that into the ground like you're bothering someone.

Richard-H: He's orange, bam!

Trump supporters: Yeah, that's definitely orange

Richard-H Yes, he's orange. He's orange he's orange he's orange! He's orange! LOL, bam, he's orange!

Trump supporters: Not color blind, definitely orange

Richard-H: OMG, you're triggered like the lone ranger! Bam, bam, bam, he's orange, he's orange!

Don't know what I can tell you, Richard. The guy is DEFINITELY orange. You got anything else?

Yes, it's the word after orange that's objectionable idiot!

Gotcha. You were separating him from your wrinkly assed lily white God, Joe Biden

Nobody is devoted to Biden the way Trumpbots are devoted to Trump.

Trumpbots devotion remains no matter how much he lies and no matter how poor a President he is. They are irrational.

There is nothing like that on the Democratic side.

You're full of shit. Stop swigging the kool-aid, you're just supposed to sip it.

OK, so you circle jerk with leftists that Trump supporters are deluded and Trump supporters just think you're an idiot. What's the game plan from there?

Trump supporters are spoiled brat assholes that elected a spoiled brat asshole. That's why they adore him.

Nobody on the left is devoted to Biden - He's just the only possible alternative to President Shit-for-brians

I would have prefered any of a few of the other Democratic candidates, but Biden is what we got and Biden is what we're going with.

The game plan from here is simple: Get Biden elected, take over the Senate and remain in control of the house.

Then fix everything that President Shit-for-Brains screwed up.

Another hate filled leftist, a dime a dozen.

Politicians tell you what to think and like a brainless little greedy leftist zombie, you think it!
You dumb fucking morons believe anything Trump tells you.

Not at all. What I don't believe are the lies promulgated by the far left and willingly distributed by their mass media.

That's the problem. Democrats are held to no standard because Fake News doesn't hold them to any standard. So they just get used to lying freely with no consequence

Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas? It’s bad enough he incoherently babbles regardless of what he is talking about.

That's because he doesn't have any interest in doing the actual job. He just wants to campaign for it..constantly. It's all just a big popularity contest for him. Celebrity Apprentice..The White House edition.
Funny thing about that, Jack! Before the pandemic hit, Trump had managed to give us some of the best economic numbers we've ever seen. He's negotiated peace accords in the Middle East. He's gotten our NATO partners to live up to their commitments to fund defense. He's forced China to be at least a little fair on trade. He strengthened the border. He's named two Supreme Court Justices. He's cut burdensome regulations. He's DONE his job. He's done it despite rabid opposition.

Yet despite his filling of your corrupt and misguided wish list, he botched the pandemic!
How exactly? He was asked to provide more ICU beds and sent NYC a thousand bed Navy hospital ship and had the world's biggest field hospital built at the Javits Center built in record time! He was asked to provide more ventilators and he invoked the War Powers Act to have so many built that we ended up with a surplus that we're now selling to other nations! He was asked to provide a vaccine for the virus and worked tirelessly to get vaccines coming in record time! If only Governors like Cuomo had done their jobs as well as Donald Trump! If only they'd done them as well as Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota!

You cultists are hopeless. Normal people see that he did NOT fully invoke the Defense Production Act and states were forced to compete with one another as well as OUR GOVERNMENT for supplies. Donald had three years to refill the stockpile. He was warned in January, admitted to Woodward that this was some serious shit, lied to the rest of us, and did essentially NOTHING. Hospitals are STILL short on N-95 masks. Now he's strong-arming the CDC and FDA to rush out a vaccine prior to clinical trials. The man is a complete failure. Sad that you don't see it.

Yet despite his filling of your corrupt and misguided wish list, he botched the pandemic!

U.S.
CALIFORNIA'S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR PRAISES TRUMP'S RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS ON CRUISE SHIP: 'EVERY SINGLE THING HE SAID THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH ON'

BY JASON LEMON ON 3/9/20 AT 1:29 PM EDT

California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom praised President Donald Trump on Monday for supporting his state as it assisted with the repatriation of passengers from the coronavirus-infected Grand Princess cruise ship.

Trump and his administration have faced criticism for their response to the coronavirus. But Newsom, who declared a state of emergency in California last Wednesday, shared positive remarks about the way the president had responded and supported the West Coast state as it allowed the Grand Princess, which had 21 infected passengers aboard, to dock in Oakland.

California's Democrat governor praises Trump's response to Coronavirus on cruise ship

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran

###

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’
By MAIREAD MCARDLE
March 17, 2020 11:48 AM

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the Trump administration’s efforts to handle the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after initially criticizing the federal government’s response as “absurd and nonsensical.”

“His team is on it. They’ve been responsive,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I want to say thank you.”

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’ | National Review

###

I believe that a lot of folks are injecting politics where it has no place.

This virus first came to light in Wuhan China. Located within miles is a large Chinese Biotech Research Company with Facility in Wuhan that Researches Respiratory Models and Infectious Disease.

WHO (World Health Organization, United Nations) cooperated with China and told us that the virus could not be transmitted from human to human. WHO and China attacked President Trump imposed a travel ban from China at the end of January.

The Chinese doctor that first called attention to the virus has vanished. Since then Doctors who have tried to announce current figures have disappeared.

China has a population of over 1.3 billion people. Does ANYONE believe what China has told us? China has no new cases and no fatalities in several weeks?

What was believed to be true a week ago is not true today and what was believed true in January is scorned today.

NO ONE has told anything that was not believed to be 100% true at that point in time. This virus is unlike anything we have ever encountered in history.

It will take all of us working together to come out of this disaster and life will not be the same for decades if ever.

May God bless America!!

U.S.
CALIFORNIA'S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR PRAISES TRUMP'S RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS ON CRUISE SHIP: 'EVERY SINGLE THING HE SAID THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH ON'

BY JASON LEMON ON 3/9/20 AT 1:29 PM EDT

California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom praised President Donald Trump on Monday for supporting his state as it assisted with the repatriation of passengers from the coronavirus-infected Grand Princess cruise ship.

Trump and his administration have faced criticism for their response to the coronavirus. But Newsom, who declared a state of emergency in California last Wednesday, shared positive remarks about the way the president had responded and supported the West Coast state as it allowed the Grand Princess, which had 21 infected passengers aboard, to dock in Oakland.

California's Democrat governor praises Trump's response to Coronavirus on cruise ship

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

###

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’
By MAIREAD MCARDLE
March 17, 2020 11:48 AM

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the Trump administration’s efforts to handle the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after initially criticizing the federal government’s response as “absurd and nonsensical.”

“His team is on it. They’ve been responsive,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I want to say thank you.”

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’ | National Review

###

I believe that a lot of folks are injecting politics where it has no place.

This virus first came to light in Wuhan China. Located within miles is a large Chinese Biotech Research Company with Facility in Wuhan that Researches Respiratory Models and Infectious Disease.

WHO (World Health Organization, United Nations) cooperated with China and told us that the virus could not be transmitted from human to human. WHO and China attacked President Trump imposed a travel ban from China at the end of January.

The Chinese doctor that first called attention to the virus has vanished. Since then Doctors who have tried to announce current figures have disappeared.

China has a population of over 1.3 billion people. Does ANYONE believe what China has told us? China has no new cases and no fatalities in several weeks?

What was believed to be true a week ago is not true today and what was believed true in January is scorned today.

NO ONE has told anything that was not believed to be 100% true at that point in time. This virus is unlike anything we have ever encountered in history.

It will take all of us working together to come out of this disaster and life will not be the same for decades if ever.

May God bless America!!

1. Gavin Newsom said something nice about Dumpster Boy on March 9th? Cool, he hasn't had anything nice to say since
2. Ronny Jackson is a HACK
3. Cuomo in mid-March? See number one

You don't seem to realize that if you don't attempt to say SOMETHING nice about Donnie, you get NOTHING

You cultists are hopeless. Normal people see that he did NOT fully invoke the Defense Production Act and states were forced to compete with one another as well as OUR GOVERNMENT for supplies. Donald had three years to refill the stockpile. He was warned in January, admitted to Woodward that this was some serious shit, lied to the rest of us, and did essentially NOTHING. Hospitals are STILL short on N-95 masks. Now he's strong-arming the CDC and FDA to rush out a vaccine prior to clinical trials. The man is a complete failure. Sad that you don't see it.

always-S.jpg

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg

always-S.jpg

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg
Hey dummy, preparedness and execution are two different things. Either way, the numbers speak for themselves: America has 25% of all cases for a country that only makes up 4% of the global population.

That's because he doesn't have any interest in doing the actual job. He just wants to campaign for it..constantly. It's all just a big popularity contest for him. Celebrity Apprentice..The White House edition.
Funny thing about that, Jack! Before the pandemic hit, Trump had managed to give us some of the best economic numbers we've ever seen. He's negotiated peace accords in the Middle East. He's gotten our NATO partners to live up to their commitments to fund defense. He's forced China to be at least a little fair on trade. He strengthened the border. He's named two Supreme Court Justices. He's cut burdensome regulations. He's DONE his job. He's done it despite rabid opposition.

How exactly? He was asked to provide more ICU beds and sent NYC a thousand bed Navy hospital ship and had the world's biggest field hospital built at the Javits Center built in record time! He was asked to provide more ventilators and he invoked the War Powers Act to have so many built that we ended up with a surplus that we're now selling to other nations! He was asked to provide a vaccine for the virus and worked tirelessly to get vaccines coming in record time! If only Governors like Cuomo had done their jobs as well as Donald Trump! If only they'd done them as well as Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota!

Normal people would know that when he invoked the War Powers Act that major manufacturers like GM & Ford responded by telling the President that they would fast track production of ventilators without being forced to by the WPA! Because of Donald Trump's actions we built so many ventilators that we have a huge surplus that we're now selling to other countries.

As for the stockpile that you claim Trump should have refilled? That was depleted because of the Swine flu that happened in 2009 and the materials were never restocked during the entire Obama two terms! So that's Donald Trump's fault? Wouldn't you think the administration that USED all of those supplies would be the most responsible for seeing them replaced? Especially over that long a period of time?

What hospital has run out of PPE's? Trump has done a great job of mobilizing manufacturing to produce THOSE as well as the ventilators! We're building that stockpile back up even in the midst of the pandemic!

As for the vaccines? Trump has worked day and night to fast track those. It isn't strong arming. It's prioritizing! It looks like we'll have a vaccine done in record time! I suppose that's a bad thing in your eyes?

Now let's talk about what the Obama Administration did during that Swine flu pandemic back in 2009! Show me where Barry and Joe did ANYTHING even remotely like what Trump has pulled off over the past six months!

Doesn’t it bother republicans Trump isn’t even talking about what he’ll do in his second term?
I don't know about Republicans (I am not one), but Trump's second-term success will be based on the sole issue required for his first term to be a success---NOT being Hillary Rodham Clinton. He as done a great job of not being Hillary, and I think the will continue to do so.

Hey dummy, preparedness and execution are two different things. Either way, the numbers speak for themselves: America has 25% of all cases for a country that only makes up 4% of the global population.

How cute, you believe what Communist China, the creator of the virus, and responsible for unleashing it on the world.

Did Hunter Biden tell you to say that?

Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die
Jeffrey Lord

May 30th, 2020 11:00 AM
From The New York Times on March 13: “As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.”

From The New York Times on March 16: “Sweeping new federal recommendations announced on Monday for Americans to sharply limit their activities appeared to draw on a dire scientific report warning that, without action by the government and individuals to slow the spread of coronavirus and suppress new cases, 2.2 million people in the United States could die.”

From The Washington Post, March 19: “In the worst-case scenario, America is on a trajectory toward 1.1 million deaths.”

From MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, March 24: If Americans go to Easter services: “If that happened on Easter Sunday, just 19 days from now, then in May, you’d have millions of dead people all over the country. Millions,” O’Donnell said on his MSNBC show. “If you have packed churches all over the country, including California, on Easter Sunday, by May there could be a million dead people in California.”

From Andrew Slavitt, Barack Obama’s former acting administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): “Currently experts expect over one million deaths in the U.S. since the virus was not contained & we cannot even test for it.”

From infectious disease specialist Michael Osterholm to podcaster Joe Rogan the week of March 12: “We conservatively estimate that this could require 48 million hospitalizations, 96 million cases actually occurring, over 480,000 deaths that can occur over the next three to seven months…”

From CNN: “On State of the Union, Dr. Anthony Fauci tells Brianna Keilar that in a worst-case scenario millions of people in the US could die from the coronavirus.”

From Yahoo: "At the low end of the projection this would mean about 700,000 deaths. At the high end it would mean 1.5 million deaths.”

In other words? By this point, there were estimates aplenty in the media that there would be anywhere from almost a half million to 1.5 million to 2.2 million dead Americans. But mysteriously in all the stories about the 100,000 dead Americans there is no mention - zero - of earlier media predictions that there would be ten or twenty times that number of deaths.

Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die

Forum List

Back