Does your job suck!!!

I own a franchise in Vegas !!
The customers are “ very low class trash and rough “ Many are “ mental ill or DNA damaged “

I was making an ok $6,0000 a month.
Now things have become so bad I am only making a pathetic 4,000 a month

My franchise sucks and they Work against me

Monday a black lady told me to “ hurry the F up as the line was out the door “
Tues - white trash lady yells at me for not helping her use a computer
Thurs - Fat white guy got mad as I was on the Phone took long with customer and swore at Me

I have thick skin but also can be very explosive and violent

try doing maintenance for a school district.
I can’t fix anything

I am the worst
No you ain't.

Quit that hating on yourself shit; it ain't manly.

Go out and have a drink, find some chick to bang tonight, get your pipes cleaned and your head cleared, and go back at it tomorrow.

And remember that occasionally telling someone to just fuck off can do wonders for your disposition.

I am the worst
No you ain't.

Go out and have a drink, find some chick to bang tonight, get your pipes cleaned and your head cleared, and go back at it tomorrow.

And remember that occasionally telling someone to just fuck off can do wonders for your disposition.
Lol
I can’t fix anything ??
It took me 25 min on Tuesday to get a tiny bathroom cabinet to slide back on it’s track .

I am the worst
No you ain't.

Lol
I can’t fix anything ??
It took me 25 min on Tuesday to get a tiny bathroom cabinet to slide back on it’s track .
Everyone has shit they're good at, and everyone has stuff they just plain suck at..... if you spend all your time dwelling on shit you suck at, all you're gonna do is make yourself crazy.
Stop that shit.

Do something you're good at and enjoy every day, because confidence only comes from demonstrated competence. Work on you weaknesses, but don't discount your strengths, and don't let anyone else do it either.

And get a dog; dogs make our lives better.

Forum List

Back