Does Wonder Woman Need To Be Cancelled??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Wonder Woman” star Lynda Carter has a special message to kick off 2022 Pride. The original Wonder Woman, who led the TV series of the same name from 1975 to 1979, tweeted “Happy Pride! - with an illustration of the DC superhero with a rainbow background. After one user replied, “Wonder Woman IS NOT A SUPER HERO FOR GAYS!,” Carter clapped back: “I didn’t write ‘Wonder Woman,’ but if you want to argue that she is somehow not a queer or trans icon, then you’re not paying attention." Carter linked to a 2016 Polygon article in which comic book writer Greg Rucka explained Wonder Woman’s bisexuality in his comic “Wonder Woman: Year One.”

I have never been so disappointed in a revelation about a popular comic book character in all my life....Maybe not since I found out that Stan Lee tried to claim that Professor X and Magneto were metaphors for civil rights leaders, MLK and Malcolm X...but, I refuse to believe that a character, plenty of young girls around the world grew up idolizing -- is a dyke...this is just another attempt by the tranny-left woke-mob to take away our heroes and turn them gay...and no, I don't care if some comic book writer is trying to claim that Wonder Woman was bisexual...

I also don't care if the creator of Wonder Woman was some sex perv psychologist who lived with 2 dykes and claimed Wonder Woman is some lesbian feminist icon....but if the left keeps insisting that Wonder Woman is some symbol for fags and trannies to look up to -- then it is imperative that true Christian parents around the country, ban Wonder Woman from their children..it isn't fair tho......fags already have their own so-called Superhero anyway....Robin..we'll even throw in Green Lantern or Dr. Strange if they want......but leave the rest of our comic book heroes alone.....we must take a stand and stop the woke-left tranny mob from taking away our comic book heroes.

Ever since i was a little boy...the only thing on Linda Carter i ever paid attention to were them big assed titties.

Unless you're a straight chick, or a fag...you did too.

Last edited:
Another it's COOL TO BE GAY.........Pushed as normal when it is nothing of the sort.

Screw your gay pride month............The left and this nonsense is a cancer on this country. Last MASS SHOOTING was an example of it. Boy who was brain washed into wanting to wear skirts......

Ever since i was a little boy...the only thing on Linda Carter i ever payed attention to were them big assed titties.

Unless you're a straight chick, or a fag...you did too.
She was hot as fuck. Why everyone watched. Same with Gilligans Island..........Mary Ann was a beast........

These kids today are FUCKED IN THE HEAD not to want some of that.

Olivia is hot as hell too..............

God what has happened to our nation..........We should have locked up all the LSD drug freaks back then.

Another it's COOL TO BE GAY.........Pushed as normal when it is nothing of the sort.

Screw your gay pride month............The left and this nonsense is a cancer on this country. Last MASS SHOOTING was an example of it. Boy who was brain washed into wanting to wear skirts......
You truly need to step outside of your bubble.....

The whole "the mass shooter was a tranny" has been so debunked -- that even right-wing morons on this message board are pretending it wasn't something they believed....

So why do you believe it?? And even if the shooter was transgender....so what?? Most mass shooters are men......Did you know that??

but I never see you right wingers mentioning that....why?

Is it not fun to include yourself when you are trying to demonize people?

She was hot as fuck. Why everyone watched. Same with Gilligans Island..........Mary Ann was a beast........

These kids today are FUCKED IN THE HEAD not to want some of that.
Why are you sexualizing children bro??

Why are you projecting your own sexual desires into the thoughts of kids??

Why can't kids just be kids, bro

We've had gay superheroes for years.
They made Superman a pole smoker. Pooperman.

gayduo.gif

You truly need to step outside of your bubble.....

The whole "the mass shooter was a tranny" has been so debunked -- that even right-wing morons on this message board are pretending it wasn't something they believed....

So why do you believe it?? And even if the shooter was transgender....so what?? Most mass shooters are men......Did you know that??

but I never see you right wingers mentioning that....why?

Is it not fun to include yourself when you are trying to demonize people?
Screw you. The dude was mental and used to wear skirts. Was one of you clowns.

Why are you sexualizing children bro??

Why are you projecting your own sexual desires into the thoughts of kids??

Why can't kids just be kids, bro
STFU you bunch of losers who push this crap that GAY IS GREAT.

I'm pushing the NORMAL Guys like Women AGENDA.....I can't help it if you are wacked in the head.

Screw you. The dude was mental and used to wear skirts. Was one of you clowns.
Post the pictures of him in skirts then....

But.....are you now implying that men who wear skirts are mental and mass shooters??

5f6ff54240a3ee003ed0c3ff-large.jpg

What about men who wear full dresses, wigs and make-up..and the other men who frolics around with them??
T_006tmp.114 (45).jpg

STFU you bunch of losers who push this crap that GAY IS GREAT.

I'm pushing the NORMAL Guys like Women AGENDA.....I can't help it if you are wacked in the head.
When did you choose to be straight bro??

And how did gay people existing threaten that for you??

Why are you so fragile?? Like a pussy.....the kind that you pay for, CONSISTENTLY

Did you know that if you weren't so fragile and had confidence in your manhood -- women would just give you some pussy?

More disingenuiity. Keep it coming. It really does something to your credibility.
Post the pictures of him in a skirt..why is this so hard?

and when you post pictures of other people in skirts that you wish was the shooter...

Tell me how people in skirts equal -- mass shooter

Post the pictures of him in skirts then....

But.....are you now implying that men who wear skirts are mental and mass shooters??

View attachment 653419

What about men who wear full dresses, wigs and make-up..and the other men who frolics around with them??
View attachment 653420
You stinking leftist are pushing kids in school to do drag queen performances.

You stinking leftist are flying fag flags on our embassies........You have guide books to help them in their transformation in school. Leon County school district Tallahassee Florida is what MICKEY MOUSE got mad about. It is a FEDERAL LAWSUIT.........as the school refused to tell the parents while they groomed their girl to be a boy there.

That case is what Mickey Mouse getting smacked in the face over. He's lost about 50 billion so far.

Your side is pushing MORALS off the cliff in this country.

Forum List

Back