Does Trump Take Full Responsibility or Not?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Trump on taking responsibility about Coronavirus.
One day he says he doesn't, and tonight he says "does?"
Which version is correct?

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

This is what he says is taking “full responsibility:
“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

it all depends on his responsibility for it,,,

the covid was because of the governors not him,,,

I think what he means to say is he takes responsibility for our actions, not for the results of the virus.

Don't play coy. He can't have it both ways. It's dishonest as hell.

Don't play coy. He can't have it both ways. It's dishonest as hell.

not really when you look at the details,,,

How can he take responsibility for a ChiCom Manufactured virus?

"Conservative taking-responsiblity" is different from that of normal people.

When a conservatives says he takes responsiblity, it means he's not taking any responsibility, just as Trump said.

It also means the conservative says everyone else has to shut now about how badly the conservative screwed up. I mean, he said he took responsibility, so what more to you want? For the conservative to actually do something?

1603422292951.png

If you want to have him take full responsibility does that mean he can fire the senators, representatives, governors, and mayors, who failed to do their jobs and opposed him every step of the way?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1603422040262.png
    1603422040262.png
    16 KB · Views: 10

Amen to that.

Well, I hold him responsible and so do the people concerned about the 228,000 death toll, so he is stuck with it.

"Conservative taking-responsiblity" is different from that of normal people.

When a conservatives says he takes responsiblity, it means he's not taking any responsibility, just as Trump said.

It also means the conservative says everyone else has to shut now about how badly the conservative screwed up. I mean, he said he took responsibility, so what more to you want? For the conservative to actually do something?

When did Trump become a Conservative?

He has never professed to being one and yet you made that wild ass claim!

The better question is, do YOU think he is fully responsible for coronavirus?

For being lazy, inept and irresponsible, for even catching it himself... Yes.

For being lazy, inept and irresponsible, for even catching it himself... Yes.

As we all know, you are being dishonest. The truth is, voters arent blaming Trump for COVID. That would be crazy. Independents arent fucking retards. They arent going to buy that horseshit.

As we all know, you are being dishonest. The truth is, voters arent blaming Trump for COVID. That would be crazy. Independents arent fucking retards. They arent going to buy that horseshit.

Liberals want to believe that everybody is as stupid as they think we are. Repeat a lie enough times and people will accept it as truth.

Well, I hold him responsible and so do the people concerned about the 228,000 death toll, so he is stuck with it.

I hold the governors who piled the infected with the healthy responsible, did Trump order that?

Well, during DumBama's two terms, over 200,000 Americans dies from the common flu. Do you hold him responsible for that? And if not, why not?
Nope. There was vaccines although many do not approve of vaccines and tried and effect treatment and it was an 8 years number, not an 8 month number. Trump knew how serious and lied to his base and they tried to make his lies true. Now we are 228,000 dead of actual truth that was supposed to disappear when warm weather starts, according to the lie. Not too impressed with people in admin telling connected people on wall street of how serious it was, but not the American people, either.

Forum List

Back