Does Trump have the balls to tell the truth about hillary's email scandal?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hillary deliberately put state secrets on an insecure server so our enemies could hack into and steal the info. And they paid her millions for doing so. All this talk about "carelessness" is nonsense. She's been in govt 45 years and knows you can't do what she did.

What she did is pure treason and a hanging offense but i doubt trump will be allowed to go there.

Hillary deliberately put state secrets on an insecure server so our enemies could hack into and steal the info. And they paid her millions for doing so. All this talk about "carelessness" is nonsense. She's been in govt 45 years and knows you can't do what she did.

What she did is pure treason and a hanging offense but i doubt trump will be allowed to go there.

She's combination of carelessness, evil and incompetence. You never know which part dominates...

And of course you can prove the fact that it was deliberate? Oh I forgot proof is overrated if you live in Trump land. Can you show a single instance that ANY of her Emails were in any way connected by ANY action done by a government?

• Banned
And of course you can prove the fact that it was deliberate? Oh I forgot proof is overrated if you live in Trump land.

Hey einstein - that's why we have juries. If she is charged with treason, she'll be found guilty THINK, america-hater.

• Banned
She's combination of carelessness, evil and incompetence. You never know which part dominates...

NO - that's not it. She knew exactly what she was doing was pure treason. But she was sure she'd get away with it and make a fortune.

And of course you can prove the fact that it was deliberate? Oh I forgot proof is overrated if you live in Trump land.

Hey einstein - that's why we have juries. If she is charged with treason, she'll be found guilty THINK, america-hater.
Oh so you put out a claim that Clinton did something deliberately and then when I ask for any proof of that claim, you say it is not your job but that of a jury. You just did prove my assertion that proof is overrated in Trump land. Well guess we are done talking then, thanks for conceding so easily.

Trump already lies his ass off every time he gives a speech. Why would he start telling the truth now?

• Banned
Oh so you put out a claim that Clinton did something deliberately and then when I ask for any proof of that claim, you say it is not your job but that of a jury.

And i'm right. If this goes to a jury and the jury is not bought off, they will say guilty. THINK

Oh so you put out a claim that Clinton did something deliberately and then when I ask for any proof of that claim, you say it is not your job but that of a jury.

And i'm right. If this goes to a jury and the jury is not bought off, they will say guilty. THINK
This is what sane people call an opinion, in this case apparently an opinion you can't, by your own admission substantiate with any proof. You called me Einstein, I'm really REALLY not. I am pretty obviously smarter then you though. You ask me to think but you quite obviously don't have ANY clue as to how to think yourself.

Why go the long way? Why not just mail them if that were her plan?

Funny. Her private server was apparently more secure than the State Department server - which suffered its greatest hack ever.

Trump already lies his ass off every time he gives a speech. Why would he start telling the truth now?

give us an example of trump lying.
He lied yesterday when he declared the Clinton email investigation had been reopened. That is nothing more than a talking point with no credibility, or in short, a lie. Comey said the recent emails that were found were being reviewed and investigated to ascertain if they were related to the old investigation, not that the original investigation was being re-opened.

He lied yesterday when he declared the Clinton email investigation had been reopened. That is nothing more than a talking point with no credibility, or in short, a lie. Comey said the recent emails that were found were being reviewed and investigated to ascertain if they were related to the old investigation, not that the original investigation was being re-opened.

HAHAHA. You admit they are investigating the new emails but you say it's not part of an investigation???!!!

It's an investigation, you fool. Nobody cares if it's a NEW investigation or a continuation of the prior one. THINK

Forum List

Back