Does this election mean Republicans will finally stop denying and be proud of their innate racism?

R

rdean

OK, so we know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists show intense support for Donald Trump.

We know the GOP candidate has insulted Hispanics (rapists and revoke citizenship), Muslims (ban), African Americans (they are more dangerous than Baghdad).

Putin has helped only Donald Trump and we know Putin is most definitely racist. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Not just racist. When Trump held up the gay flag today,

What's funny is Republicans who say Muslims kill gays and don't want gays to have any rights. But then Republicans want gays dead and feel they don't deserve equal rights. Fire them. Don't serve them. See how we hate Muslims for feeling the same.

OK, so we know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists show intense support for Donald Trump.

We know the GOP candidate has insulted Hispanics (rapists and revoke citizenship), Muslims (ban), African Americans (they are more dangerous than Baghdad).

Putin has helped only Donald Trump and we know Putin is most definitely racist. He doesn't even try to hide it.

What's funny is Republicans who say Muslims kill gays and don't want gays to have any rights. But then Republicans want gays dead and feel they don't deserve equal rights. Fire them. Don't serve them. See how we hate Muslims for feeling the same.

Were you on meth when you wrote this?

He has a solid supply of the stuff.

Will you go back to grade school and work on getting your diploma?

(makes as much sense as the garbage you just posted)

if there was really kkk, ayran nation, alt right, whatever thing stalking you, would you be still playing this gaslighting game on the internet about it?

When you can show Trumps acceptance of support from these groups then you may have something to whine about. By the way the name "Alt-Right" is a bullshit attempt by the elite to make anyone who's sick and tired of Washington's BS look out of touch with the rest of the country. .

You democrat kkk'ers are a trip.....

Troll elsewhere asshole!

Why do liberals continually accuse Conservatives of doing / being what THEY have done / are?

The DNC's OWN PERSONAL EMAILS were stolen and leaked, exposing them as RACIST, SEXIST, ANTI-CATHOLIC, ANTI-SEMITIC HOMOPHOBES...yet liberal idiots continue to accuse Conservatives of all that.

It's actually embarassing for libs...and pathetic. EVERYONE completely sees through it.

Last edited:

No, I was reading this paper:

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Why do liberals continually accuse Conservatives of doing / being what THEY have done / are?

The DNC's OWN PERSONAL EMAILS were stolen and leaked, exposing them as RACIST, SEXIST, ANTI-CATHOLIC, ANTI-SEMITIC HOMOPHOBES...yet liberal idiots continue to accuse Conservatives of all that.

It's actually embarassing for libs...and pathetic. EVERYONE completely sees through it.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Oh? So doesn't that make you the racist? I mean, if you're reading the Klan's newspaper... one starts to wonder...

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Oh? So doesn't that make you the racist? I mean, if you're reading the Klan's newspaper... one starts to wonder...
I saw Trump's picture on the Front Page with his and the GOP's slogan and just had to find out what it's all about.

I would actually have more respect for Repugs if they would just admit that they are now primarily a party of unabashed racists and basically have been since the rise of the Tea Party (to be honest, it really goes back to Barry Goldwater and the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s).

However, they will continue to create bullshit rationalizations for why they are not racists. It doesn't matter, their days as a major political party are numbered.

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

I saw Trump's picture on the Front Page with his and the GOP's slogan and just had to find out what it's all about.

Of course you did...

HOw much is the annual subscription?

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Great comeback, Repug lightweight. That's telling him.

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Of course you did...

HOw much is the annual subscription?
Funny, I was going to ask you that. I didn't mean to steal it from your front yard, but with the picture and that slogan, I just couldn't resist.

You are a certifiable lunatic

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Great comeback, Repug lightweight. That's telling him.
Another shill for the ignore list. Goodbye

Forum List

Back