What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does this board really need a 100 different forums?

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
1633286628907.png

Without exploring the multitude of expanding forums that could possibly exist the USMB would atrophy into a diminishingly shrinking singularity of existence that leads to a universe of nothingness.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
View attachment 546932

Without exploring the multitude of expanding forums that could possibly exist the USMB would atrophy into a diminishingly shrinking singularity of existence that leads to a universe of nothingness.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I used to be a member of a star trek forum/message board, but it shut down probably a decade ago.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I used to be a member of a star trek forum/message board, but it shut down probably a decade ago.

I'm still registered on one. But hardly anyone gets on there anymore. I log on once in a blue moon to see if it's picked up traffic, but the last time I checked this summer, I think it had 3 active members.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's 100% necessary. You can't have something like the Garage touching Religion in the same manner that you can't have peas touching............well, anything really. They shouldn't even be on a plate.
To be honest folks. I basically answer the latest posts on the right to get the ball rollin. It is a pain in the ass to scroll down 50 boards to see what is going on unless I have a specific reason or start a thread

But that is me. I'm a lazy fuck around here. Yer damned lucky if I read your posts. Not out of conceit, but out of all the bullshit and nonsense you have to sift through

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's still some forums missing.
Maybe needs 110 forums?

No. I've scientifically determined the ideal number to be 266.

13 for the Harvest Moon.
16 for the Vernal Equinox.
22 for election season.
9 for May Day.
and 126 more just to keep track of the many idiosyncratic moods and passions of Joe The Cowboy President.

(And if anyone adds these numbers up out of total anal retentiveness to see that they don't make 266, all I can say in my defense is this is the new CRT math. :smoke:)

Disir

Platinum Member
Reaction score
To be honest folks. I basically answer the latest posts on the right to get the ball rollin. It is a pain in the ass to scroll down 50 boards to see what is going on unless I have a specific reason or start a thread

But that is me. I'm a lazy fuck around here. Yer damned lucky if I read your posts. Not out of conceit, but out of all the bullshit and nonsense you have to sift through
TLDR

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
1633860066270.png

The true action is here where with promptitude alacrity we explore exponentially limitless possibilities which encompass seemingly infinite phenomena with hypnotically psychedelic probabilities.

*****CHUCKLE*****

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List