What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does this board really need a 100 different forums?

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes.

And it needs a few more.

The dumbass forum for most lefties

The super bullshit forum for a few select lefties
They can caïll it "The Borg" forum.

It would exist as just one big hive mind in action withot anything at all to distinguish one automaton from another.

OP
P

Persuader

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just pick a few and leave it at that, I can’t keep up with everything here.
Most do not....too time consuming not even to mention all the thread moving nonsense....anytime a leftwing mod sees a thread that conflicts their agenda they move it to a sub forum....just another form of censorship.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just 2. The flame zone for the insults and fucked up shit. The rubber room for politics.

Plow Boy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Most do not....too time consuming not even to mention all the thread moving nonsense....anytime a leftwing mod sees a thread that conflicts their agenda they move it to a sub forum....just another form of censorship.
It would drive me crazy trying to cover all of the subjects on this board. So if a thread gets moved to some obscure place, then the mod that did it has probably won the day.

OP
P

Persuader

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just 2. The flame zone for the insults and fucked up shit. The rubber room for politics.
That would greatly simplify everything.

Even having just 6 or so forums would boost readership tremendously.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would drive me crazy trying to cover all of the subjects on this board. So if a thread gets moved to some obscure place, then the mod that did it has probably won the day.
If you were in the thread before it was moved, you still will be after it's moved.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score

If you don't like it, no-one is forcing you to be here.

So...

Either get out or StFU.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who has or takes the time to check out all these sub forumus?

There needs to be a drastic reduction in the number of forums.
Just post everything in Politics and let the mods worry about populating the other 99 forums

Last edited:

Plow Boy

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you were in the thread before it was moved, you still will be after it's moved.
My thread would still be there if I posted, but the thread itself would be buried, so that others would pass it by.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We just need better moderation to put threads where they belong and penalties for those who can't seem to figure it out after 10 years or whatever.
The problem is, the "gods" who don't line up with your views generally think your posts belong buried in the basement

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List