Does this Black Life Matter?

It isn't about lives at all. It is about power and destroying America.

If they cared about life they'd talk about the 8,000 black on black murders per year which some of them are little kids.

Yes there are a lot of crimes esp in the inner cities, and among whites as well as blacks.

No there isn't. The vast majority of VIOLENT crime in the inner cities is Black on Black crime. Do you just make stuff up, or say the first incorrect thing that comes to mind?

We just don't hear the white on white crime, but believe me there is a lot of it, as well as white collar crime.
We don't know who committed the murders in Seattle. Why would you automatically think the killer is black? There were plenty of whites in the chop zone. Now we will never know. There won't even be an investigation.

It isn't about lives at all. It is about power and destroying America.

If they cared about life they'd talk about the 8,000 black on black murders per year which some of them are little kids.

Yes there are a lot of crimes esp in the inner cities, and among whites as well as blacks.

No there isn't. The vast majority of VIOLENT crime in the inner cities is Black on Black crime. Do you just make stuff up, or say the first incorrect thing that comes to mind?

We just don't hear the white on white crime, but believe me there is a lot of it, as well as white collar crime.
We don't know who committed the murders in Seattle. Why would you automatically think the killer is black? There were plenty of whites in the chop zone. Now we will never know. There won't even be an investigation.

White dude shot him in the head and fucked the brain hole???

We'll never know......:dunno:...

Last edited:
Yes. But not to conservatives.
Then why is a conservative the only giving this family a voice? Why are the Democrats ignoring his death? It doesn’t fit the Agenda, so they have no use for them.
You don't care about his life. You are trying to score a point. Just like Hannity.
You mean like how BLM doesn’t care about the few black lives taken by cops? Just using them for political points.

How about black conservatives?

Do those lives matter?

If black lives matter, why do you emu brained twats never show it unless it's a certain kind of black life?
Will a black conservative say that a black life matters? I'm not sure they will.

You're not sure, huh? Well I don't doubt that. It's because you people- the loony lefties, have allowed yourselves to become non-thinking pieces of mob insanity.

Even if you were still capable of rational thought, you would still burble out bullshit like this because most of you people are dishonest in a bigly kind of way.

There are a lot of conservative blacks in this country. Youtube has a lot of rational and reasonable blacks on video, sharing their thoughts and ideas. Try looking sometime and you'll find you are wrong.

The Seattle Mayor, nor the police even offered condolences or reached out to the family of the murdered teenager, killed in “CHOP”, the Summer “Love Festival”.

They wouldn’t even let the father see the body for a week.

Funny how CNN didn’t have this black family on, I wonder why?

Will our resident shitbag liberals watch this full video?

He was killed by a black person, so no, he doesnt matter. He should have found himself a white killer if he wanted any sympathy.

How about black conservatives?

Do those lives matter?

If black lives matter, why do you emu brained twats never show it unless it's a certain kind of black life?
Will a black conservative say that a black life matters? I'm not sure they will.

You're not sure, huh? Well I don't doubt that. It's because you people- the loony lefties, have allowed yourselves to become non-thinking pieces of mob insanity.

Even if you were still capable of rational thought, you would still burble out bullshit like this because most of you people are dishonest in a bigly kind of way.

There are a lot of conservative blacks in this country. Youtube has a lot of rational and reasonable blacks on video, sharing their thoughts and ideas. Try looking sometime and you'll find you are wrong.
There are TONS of black conservatives now on Youtube. Democrats are in serious trouble. Black people are leaving that awful party in droves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back